• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Giggzy

Ducks trade Jesse Blacker and a conditional draft pick for Colby Robak from Florida. Another defenseman! I know Brewer is out 4-6 weeks, but have they said anything regarding Beauchemin?

I feel like a big trade will be coming at the deadline for our D.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ducks trade Jesse Blacker and a conditional draft pick for Colby Robak from Florida. Another defenseman! I know Brewer is out 4-6 weeks, but have they said anything regarding Beauchemin?

Bryan Allen for a 7th rounder.

Beauchemin will be out 4-6 weeks as well. This trade is swapping minor leaguers I think

Edit: nevermind looks like Robak is flying with the team to Minnesota

Cake Boss

Banned
VGUG8Ue.png

Socreges

Banned
Irrationally hating the blues is one of the few things I have left, stop killing my fun fun killer
:( I was only trying to ruin Marvon's fun, please proceed

I.. Don't think we're the best in the east.. We're good when we want to be.
Or maybe you're only good when other teams don't want to be good? Seriously, you said you're not a new fan but you fall into the same trappings that all new fans do. And don't get me wrong, it's cool. Welcome to our community!

Or maybe you're only good when other teams don't want to be good? Seriously, you said you're not a new fan but you fall into the same trappings that all new fans do. And don't get me wrong, it's cool. Welcome to our community!

I'm new to NHL GAF. I was there for the playoffs last year now I'm actually posting on here. Thanks though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

The team is good, the only reason they win is when their talent takes over. When they follow Therriens "game plan", fast teams pick them apart.

Dump and chase doesn't mesh well with their best players, but guys like Weise do well in that system.

Their defensive system is even worse. They need somebody to design a proper breakout system. Right now as soon as they get possession all of the forwards just leave the zone and skate as far as they can up to the opponents blue line before a defenseman can move the puck up(or ice it).

If you watch them, you'll often see their forwards standing still at the opponents blue line while a defenseman passes the puck to them, or (usually only in Subban's case), carries the puck across. This leaves him with nobody to pass to, or they lose the race to the puck after a dump in.

They rarely pinch their own defensemen, and struggle getting out of their zone when another team does this to them, which all smart coaches do against them.

I truly believe they have their best success when the players ignore his system and do whatever the hell they want.

Razorskin

----- ------
They gave Alfie a crystal trophy of the shitty new 3D Sens logo, should have given him one with the old logo because that's what he wore when his(and the Sens in general) greatest achievements came. This new logo has been nothing but bad luck.

Speaking of which, I wish they would go back to the 2D design.

oY2ekd2.png

Sanjuro

Probably going to be too school stressed to watch the Bruins game tonight.

Maybe we'll eek something out against beautiful Joe.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fucking Ian Mendes such a motherfucking boy scout. Always crying n complaining about kids on twitter.

Go back to Sportsnet ye boy scout. Goodie 2 shoes bitch.

Razorskin

----- ------
Remember after the 05 lockout when divisional rivals played each other 8 times a season? Thank God that's over.

Though I'd totally want the Habs to play the Bruins more, every matchup with them is entertaining

Top Bottom