• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Quick

Banned
In honour of our boy Dastardly.

ibHE5xY5UjJBA.gif

Ursn

Woooo! Even though the 1st period was pretty boring, this game got pretty intense. Good guy perry gets the winning goal and Anderson had a great game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So apparently Brodeur is starting for the Blues against Nashville tomorrow

this is gonna be... interesting...

lilly3gsunb.gif

Dude needs to figure his shit out and get the rest of the team behind him. He was given a letter and was chosen to help lead the team but apparently when they are up on a minute and a half of 5v3 and then a 5 minute major, they think it is perfectly acceptable to have zero shots on goal.

That's right. Zero shots on goal in an entire five minute major. Zero shots on goal in a ~1:30 long 5v3.

And he thinks he doesn't deserve to be booed. Get the fuck out of here. A win is a win and that's great but if the powerplay doesn't get figured out this team is going nowhere.

keezy

Can't wait to go to the Wings game tonight.

Hopefully I'm not the only person wearing a green jersey at the Joe.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
They gave Alfie a crystal trophy of the shitty new 3D Sens logo, should have given him one with the old logo because that's what he wore when his(and the Sens in general) greatest achievements came. This new logo has been nothing but bad luck.

Foggy

Hold up, Oilers blew their lead? Oh well, they got the OT point and Lumbus gets to keep last place all to themselves. I feel so conflicted, I'm going to watch the games anyway and I want to watch "watchable" hockey, but I also don't want the Jackets to surge out of the sweepstakes. Shit's weird to rationalize.

He's definitely married. It even said Husband in his twitter bio.

What in the fucking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt is going on.

Patrick Roy is moving Nick Holden to a forward position on McLeod's line.
2014-12-01%2023_19_50.gif

He would normally be scratched, but this is due to injuries. I laughed when they said we have increased depth in the bottom six at the start of the season, I'm still laughing and by laughing I mean crying.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Boyle is back skating with the team again after being out with some mystery illness. So at least it wasn't the mumps.

Speaking of, Tanner Glass is still locked up with the mumps somewhere.

Dan Boyle is back skating with the team again after being out with some mystery illness. So at least it wasn't the mumps.

Speaking of, Tanner Glass is still locked up with the mumps somewhere.
why couldnt tanner glass ever be out when he was on the pens...and we still have to deal with craig adams

Top Bottom