• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Xeteh

"Rendulic & Holden in, Redmond will be scratched. "

Come on Roy, am I missing something? Why would you scratch Redmond? :(

Quick

Banned
Where would the Leafs even host it? The Skydome is terrible

BMO Field would be the "true" outdoor experience, but Skydome probably makes more sense in terms of seating capacity.

If the Heritage Classic with the Canucks and Sens is anything to go by, the NHL isn't too concerned about venues being technically indoors. The dome is retractable, but I'd imagine the winter weather could damage shit.

zroid

Banned
BMO Field would be the "true" outdoor experience, but Skydome probably makes more sense in terms of seating capacity.

If the Heritage Classic with the Canucks and Sens is anything to go by, the NHL isn't too concerned about venues being technically indoors. The dome is retractable, but I'd imagine the winter weather could damage shit.

yea they just wouldn't host it at BMO field, it doesn't make financial sense

The Skydome's the only venue that would be even considered

Clydefrog

Right click. Save as...

Gonna use this again

CA has the best GIFs. Kings don't count

Z7wsqLY.gif

Quick

Banned
Any Rogers customers know if I need to do anything to prevent the free GameCentre promo from turning into a full subscription, or does it just cancel by itself?

Foggy

If the Jackets hold onto a 1 goal lead throughout the 3rd period, I'm gonna jump through a fucking window. In a good way.

Top Bottom