• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Drink the bitter tears of Ducks.

tumblr_nbssziRUr41qzp9weo1_1280.gif

Corey Perry was trying to hump the net.

It's about damn time there's some salt between Ducks and Sharks GAF. You fuckers are way too friendly.

edit: The kid got his first! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

zroid

Banned
It is crazy that one of the tournament brackets consists of USA, Russia, Sweden, and Finland

Canada gets Denmark, Slovakia, and Czech in the other bracket. Feel bad for Sweden, they swept their round robin but get thrown to the wolves anyway, lol

There's no salt between Ducks and Sharks. I love Acid <3333
holy shit Ducks you need to stop being pissbabies for a second to get back into this. It's only a two goal deficit against the goddamn Sharks
Oh ok, sure thing pissbaby.
Well shit. Roy must have known something we didn't. Sent Redmond down for Rendulic and he scores a fucking goal.
Redmond was fucking bad last game. Really bad. Direct cause of that second goal that should never happen.

Xeteh

Redmond was fucking bad last game. Really bad. Direct cause of that second goal that should never happen.

You'd know better than I do. I half-assed (at best) watched the last game. I just feel like Redmond has played above expectations overall, kid's gonna make some mistakes, though.

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN! Good way to end the year, and we did it without Jumbo. I really do hope he's okay, we're not going to have a lot of success without him.

Ducks lose their cool too often against us. Some of the penalties were weak but most of them were justified. Two unsportsmanlike calls is crazy tho.

I missed most of the Leafs' game due to family dinner and whatnot, but saw some of it. Heard the shootout on the radio.

Apparently they were the better team in the first and second. The 2nd and 3rd Boston goals were awfully flukey/lucky, too.

Fuck Boston. I'm glad they beat those assholes, and that Kadri's ok.

Xeteh

lol fucking Raycroft.

"History happened tonight!" because Rendulic scored a goal, first natural born Croatian player to score. Pretty cool for sure but... I feel like he's overselling it a bit.

I feel like Raycroft is always high/drunk/both when he's on camera.

Top Bottom