• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Think we still have a shot at a good draft pick?

A good tank could result in Therrien getting fired finally.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Nice try Garbutt.

I believe Markov throws more hip checks than Emelin does these days, what happened to him?

Edit: what a shit goal.

Razorskin

----- ------
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I bought the Cell saga of DBZ Kai on blu ray a little while ago, partly for me, and partly for my little brothers. I miss some of that Falconer music though.

I've been debating picking up the rest of the series in some way so they could finish the show, it would be nice if they could get their asses moving on the rest of it for kai.

I'd also accept Funimation getting their app up on the Xbone/360 in Canada.

I debated getting Kai or the original, but ended up going with the original/broadcast one from when I was younger. Nostalgia + the extra waiting of episodes just builds more hype. Don't tell me otherwise.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I debated getting Kai or the original, but ended up going with the original/broadcast one from when I was younger. Nostalgia + the extra waiting of episodes just builds more hype. Don't tell me otherwise.

Still love the original myself, could do without some of the filler stories, but the powering up and building up to fights I loved.

Went with Kai because my little brothers had been watching it for the first time and their only exposure was the Kai broadcasts. They stopped airing for some reason just before the Perfect Cell saga so I had to buy it.

Still love the original myself, could do without some of the filler stories, but the powering up and building up to fights I loved.

Went with Kai because my little brothers had been watching it for the first time and their only exposure was the Kai broadcasts. They stopped airing for some reason just before the Perfect Cell saga so I had to buy it.

Ah that makes sense. Yeah I think Kai is a pretty cool idea but I never got around to watching any of it. Figure I'd go with something i know rather than the (small?) possibility I don't like the changes.

How does Goku and Piccolo getting their drivers licenses build hype?

Cuz Piccolo is a boss that's how

Razorskin

----- ------

How does Goku and Piccolo getting their drivers licenses build hype?

Ah that makes sense. Yeah I think Kai is a pretty cool idea but I never got around to watching any of it. Figure I'd go with something i know rather than the (small?) possibility I don't like the changes.

Cuz Piccolo is a boss that's how

XKnuatZ.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
02:21 MTL Sven Andrighetto (1) Backhand shot - ASST: Tomas Plekanec (12), Jiri Sekac (5)

OH MY GAAAAAAAWD

Top Bottom