• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

I love how Scrivens saw and even pointed out the trailing man and his two guys both decided to ignore him and stay huddled together for warmth or what not.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Sat behind Ashley Johnson during dinner tonight. She was with some friends and I thought one of them was Troy Baker, but it probably wasn't. Didn't sound like him and he had a pretty big beard going. Wanted to say hi, but figured it would've been too intrusive. Though she did provide the voice of Jenny in First Light, so I could've pulled that card and gotten to talk to her for a sec. Oh well.

Sweet Wings win today too. Pavel and Tatar doing work.

Heretic

patmby9l.gif

Poor Scrivens. Schultz lol

So I'm thinking about getting a Marvel sub for the new Star Wars series coming out in January.

Looking online it'll run me about $55 for 1 year.

Is that a good price? I only ever buy trade-backs.

So I'm thinking about getting a Marvel sub for the new Star Wars series coming out in January.

Like Marvel unlimited?

If that's what you're talking about, new issues don't get posted to that until six months after they are released physically.

So the January issue won't show up on MU until ~July.

Acid08

Banned
Y'know, I called that this would happen. I knew that this would happen. I prepared for this to happen.

Still sucks shit.

Acid08

Banned
Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 2m2 minutes ago

Sharks have now lost to the Oilers, Coyotes, Blue Jackets (x2), Panthers (x2), and Sabres (x2). They’re 14-4-2 against the rest of the NHL.

This is such a weird team.

calder

Marvel Unlimited is an insane value. If you're fine waiting for TPBs then waiting a few months shouldn't be a problem, and every week you'll get to read a bunch of books you probably never would have. The best though is the huge and growing archive, I still find old arcs or entire runs I had forgotten about its waiting there to read. It's amazing.

Looks like you're just getting a year sub of Star Wars, which will get you the digital copy the day it comes out. Could be good too, decent value versus the steep cover prices these days.

Edit: that link is just the normal sub, to get the issues in the mail. Assuming that's what you're looking for, ignore everything I said lol

Side note: Chris Neil is a sack of human excrement, as always.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Who exactly is in the market to trade a dman worth a McDavid pick?
Whoever trades the Eichel/McDavid pick is a fucking moron.

I can only imagine Suter, Hedman, Weber, Karlsson, Subban going for those players. That's how hyped they are and I don't expect any of those teams to bite.

I imagine if we do somehow end up in a position to draft McDavid we'll trade other assets to acquire some kinda defense and make room for him, O'Reilly being a prime candidate.

Top Bottom