• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Snes fire Maclean

HOLY FUCK

boom.gif

Carlyle & Therrien outlasted MacLean :lol

FTFY

Samyy

Not surprising, agree with Cakeboss regarding the fact that he is horrible at player usage and had the benefit of playing players that were on a hot streak 2 years ago but they've significantly regressed now yet he keeps throwing them out.

Silexx

I'm kinda surprised. I thought he'd be gone after the season was done if they'd miss the playoffs.

All hail Dave Cameron?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's made some really questionable comments in the past week or two, seems like the writing was on the wall.

Silexx

Brent Wallace seems to be reporting that Cameron is taking over. No one should be surprised since he's Melnyk's loyal soldier and would have been the head coach if MacLean hadn't been hired.

ShaneB

Surprising as heck to me. Hadn't been paying attention to the Sens, so had no real idea there was turmoil in the position. Looking at their record, and it certainly doesn't seem head coach firing worthy.

I was going to go to a Sea Dogs game last week but other shit came up. Oh well.

Also LOL at CarlYOLO outlasting the walrus

You're both in Saint John? I had thoughts of moving there recently to be closer to some long time friends, but never panned out yet.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That Jack Adams winner.

I wonder if this time next year Roy will still be with the Avs.
Would any other team in the league give him the amount of control over the team that he gets in Colorado? I doubt it. Main reason I doubt we'd ever see him in Montreal.

I was going to go to a Sea Dogs game last week but other shit came up. Oh well.

Also LOL at CarlYOLO outlasting the walrus

I'll be happy if we get the Memorial Cup this year :)

so Nathan Beaulieu is the only Sea Dog that Became a Hab. Neat.
Surprising as heck to me. Hadn't been paying attention to the Sens, so had no real idea there was turmoil in the position. Looking at their record, and it certainly doesn't seem head coach firing worthy.

You're both in Saint John? I had thoughts of moving there recently to be closer to some long time friends, but never panned out yet.

Actually i'm from Sussex but i live in Fredericton now.

Ah, I'm originally from Labrador, you're alright by me!

Ah ok, neato. Still in the area. Really loved Saint John when I was there, I guess visiting long time friends helped that as well.

I love Saint John Too. but when it smells, it smells like ass. Great City.

NB GAF Exists :D

ShaneB

I love Saint John Too. but when it smells, it smells like ass. Great City.

NB GAF Exists :D

Well I live in Toronto currently, and from Labrador originally as mentioned :p So I'm not exactly NB-GAF just yet! But yeah, Saint John seemed like a wonderful city, I couldn't get enough of the wonderful views.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@wildfiremike: It's well known in media community that #Sens head coach not well liked by Alfie, Spezza. Hence why they both wanted to leave team."

"@wildfiremike: If Alfie was to come back and work in front office, sources say Paul MacLean had to be gone first."

Lol what? Keep seeing this getting retweeted.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Sens fire PMac but Dave Cameron likely to be promoted to interim head coach, not sure if it's any steps forward, but Cameron as head coach is definitely two steps back :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Cakeboss must be happy. Ol Walrus Jack Adams winner is gone. CARLYLE outlasted him. MOTHERFUCKING CARLYLE!

I hope for laughs that they hire Ron Wilson

Top Bottom