• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Stasis

Hmmm so with Raanta out I wonder if they're gonna try to get a local college guy or just pray and suit up Allaire if something happens.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe how hard it seems to be for NHL players to do something as easy as stand in front of the net. You really start to appreciate what Gallagher does when seemingly nobody else can do it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dominating in shots, no goals and some scrub like Nolan will throw it at the net and get a goal. Story of this team for the last two weeks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not concerned for the long term since they continue to dominate teams, but it's frustrating watching them fold once they go down a goal. You can tell the confidence is lacking, and having Biron on the top line doesn't help that.

We probably won't win a game at all this week. So There's your win Stars

I fucking have no confidence in this team right now.

Fucking trade for someone. For the love God get someone

Merguson

Banned
I'm not concerned for the long term since they continue to dominate teams, but it's frustrating watching them fold once they go down a goal. You can tell the confidence is lacking, and having Biron on the top line doesn't help that.

The Habs need Jesus.

By Jesus, i mean Carey Price.

Top Bottom