• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

8QXtCg9.png

KINGS DOMINATION

also loleafs pp performed as expected

I still want the Bernie win :(

Pikma

Banned
Shots aren't always a good metric. Quality shots, now that's worth paying attention to.

Kings are letting them tire themselves out throwing prayers at the net. Working well so far.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, do you?
Of course you don't, you're a Kings fan.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Most frustrating loss of the season.

Just have to ride this out, their SH% won't be this low forever.

Pikma

Banned
KARI IS FUCKING GARBAGE

YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING WORSE? THAT NO ONE EVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND WHEN THAT FUCKING LOSER HAS A REMOTELY DECENT GAME (WHICH FOR HIM IS ALLOWING 3 GOALS OR LESS) EVERYONE PRAISE HIM AS IF HE HAD GOTTEN A SHUTOUT.

FUCK LEHTONEN AND FUCK RUFF DECISIONS

YOU KNOW WHAT'S FUCKING WORSE? THAT NO ONE EVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND WHEN THAT FUCKING LOSER HAS A REMOTELY DECENT GAME (WHICH FOR HIM IS ALLOWING 3 GOALS OR LESS) EVERYONE PRAISE HIM AS IF HE HAD GOTTEN A SHUTOUT.

FUCK LEHTONEN AND FUCK RUFF DECISIONS

I would feel worse for you if you didn't have an 8 point lead in the west right now :lol

Kari does suck though

Wow they couldn't even put up a 50 bomb on the Kings, outplayed badly.

Patches hasn't looked 100% for a while now.

*sigh*

Wow do we need Gallagher. And wow do we need to scratch Byron for a game. Let Hudon take his place. Because holy god damn does he not belong on that top line.

I swear to god Kings fans are absolutely worse than Bruins. Go fuck off until the playoffs. But Clydefrog can stay

Red_Man

Dominating teams like the Caps, Rangers, and Kings bodes well for the playoffs at least. The scoring will come, doesn't make this any less frustrating to watch.

zroid

Banned
The weirdest thing about these Jack Remington posts is the Kings outshoot their opponents by the widest margin in the league (like 5 shots per game or so I think), and they lead the league in possession too. So... I guess they should just play like this from now on?

Xeteh

Great shot by Nelson, Varly never even saw it.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks he isn't. We just love the meltdowns :3

The joke is kind of old at this point but yeah, Quick is my favorite player not wearing an Avs jersey so hearing people try to justify him just being good has always made me laugh.

The weirdest thing about these Jack Remington posts is the Kings outshoot their opponents by the widest margin in the league (like 5 shots per game or so I think), and they lead the league in possession too. So... I guess they should just play like this from now on?

It sure helped the Flames make the playoffs last year

Ride the sh% waaaaavvvveee

Just like to say I picked up Montoya off waivers just for today's game. And I started Mason. Feels good baby.
Almost as good as picking up Jokinen off waivers a week or two ago.
But nothing beats snagging Ghost Bear the second he was called up.

Red_Man

Updated

#Habs last 6 losses:
SJS Jones 1st star .963
DET Mrazek 3rd star .920
BOS Rask 1sr star .970
CAR Ward 3rd star .947
WAS Holtby 1 star .943
LA Quick 1st star 45 sv SO

Red_Man

55.5% score adjusted corsi and shooting 4.5% right now

It's alright, neither Lehtonen nor Niemi will make it to that list next Saturday
Goaltending hasn't been great either, Stars will probably light up Condon.

Top Bottom