• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Holden has one less goal than Barrie. Step up your game Barrie.

I'm not expecting anything crazy, I'll just be happy with some solid entertainment.

Speaking of YAY 3-0

I'm expecting it to be better than VII as
that was basically a re-tread, now they can do what they want.

Excited for the anthology movies as well, lots of potential there.

Saw Star Wars, liked it overall, had its problems, but I'm excited for VIII.

Every Star Wars movie has problems. I think I'll rank my favourite Star Wars movies as of now

Empire Strikes Back>A New Hope> Return of the Jedi>The Force Awakens>Revenge of the Sith>Phantom Menace >Clone Wars.

I think Force Awakens is a very good start for a new Trilogy.

Episode Eight is Definitely my most Anticipated Movie now

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just got back from Star Wars and saw the score.

I hope we all remembered to STYLE!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Cake Boss

Banned

Quick

Banned
Looks like a decent PC given how weak the dollar is now.

I would take a chance on waiting for boxing day. But who knows with that since the weak dollar and the black Friday sales were shit too.

Good point. I might just hold out for Boxing Day.

Black Friday deals weren't all too terrible, but it'll probably affect the types of deals that stores put out.

Pikma

Banned
The Force Awakens fucking sucked

I mean,
No it didn't I fucking loved it!!!! Cannot fucking wait for Episode VIII

Pikma

Banned
Emery with the Marlies:

Weird as fuck. It's only a PTO, so it might not be permanent.
Poor guy, he's been bouncing around for a while now.

Actually, the only preseason game we won was against him :lol

Edit: wait, is that a patch covering the Flyers logo on his facemask? Goddamn the struggle is real

Edit2: now that I think about it, is he really that bad? How is he out of job while Lindback is still in an NHL team roster?

yyzjohn

Banned
Bernier got a shutout? We're through the looking glass here people, black is white and white is black (and Mandela was a famous hockey player)

ZeroGravity

The soundtrack is good too.
I haven't listened to it outside of the movie yet, but honestly that was what I was most disappointed with when I went to see it. For the life of me I can't even remember a single theme from the movie, whereas almost all the other Star Wars films have at least one definitive one.

I haven't listened to it outside of the movie yet, but honestly that was what I was most disappointed with when I went to see it. For the life of me I can't even remember a single theme from the movie, whereas almost all the other Star Wars films have at least one definitive one.

I liked the one that introduced Rey, that's about it.

Top Bottom