• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So there had been a lot of buzz about the idea of Pavel Buchnevich being brought over to the Rangers after the KHL season ended as Severstal is a really shitty team that's going to miss the playoffs (last in the conference, second to last in the KHL), effectively making Buchnevich available come February. The problem is that Buchnevich was traded today to SKA, a playoff team. So that puts the kibosh on that for now.

Meanwhile, Dan Girardi and Antti Raanta have not yet resumes skating, so they're still out. Oscar Lindberg will be back in after being scratched in Winnipeg, but no word on who he's replacing. AV certainly is not wanting for choice among players who ought to be scratched right now.

Kevin Klein is still out tonight but may be possible for Tuesday against the Ducks.

Stasis

So there had been a lot of buzz about the idea of Pavel Buchnevich being brought over to the Rangers after the KHL season ended as Severstal is a really shitty team that's going to miss the playoffs (last in the conference, second to last in the KHL), effectively making Buchnevich available come February. The problem is that Buchnevich was traded today to SKA, a playoff team. So that puts the kibosh on that for now.

Damnit.

RedRum

Banned
It would be nice to know in our last 10 or so goals against, how many of those were quick turnaround goals after the Rangers scored.

#Habs: les trios du jour:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Weise
Eller-Galchenyuk-Carr
Fleischmann-Plekanec-Byron
Flynn-Mitchell-McCarron

GroundedAllFennecfox.gif

Oh wow they cut Juulsen

Surprised there

GroundedAllFennecfox.gif

God has Blighted the Habs this week.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ready to have your brain broken by a Rangers lineup?

Nash-Brassard-Miller
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Glass-Hayes-Zuccarello
Lindberg-Moore-Etem

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wish Kreider would model himself off of Ovechkin more. They don't have the same skillsets, obviously, but I'd love to see Kreider play with Ovi's "bull in a china shop" style.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tanner Glass and Jesper Fast just got power play time.

And now the Rangers are doing a video to honor AV's 1000th NHL game.

Pikma

Banned
So I've been looking for apartments in Spain and the University I'm going to has this huge ass directory full of options, so I started emailing a few landlords asking for more info/photos of the places and such. Yesterday one of them, a lady named Angeles, replied to me and gave me a really detailed breakdown of everything the place includes, and it actually sounds alright, but then out of nowhere she asked for photos of me or my facebook's link.

Por favor envíame una foto tuya, o enlace a Facebook

Is that shit normal? because it freaked the shit out of me. I mean, I would kinda understand it if we had reached an agreement already and if it was just a matter of arriving there but that's obviously not the case since I just asked for more detailed info lol

Top Bottom