• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Leafs played well last night from what I saw, but I missed a good amount of the game due to family Christmas.

Bernier had a heck of a game.

Cake Boss

Banned
Swedes love doing barrel roles to avoid hits.

oel.gif

alex-ovechkin-karlsson-hit.gif

Samyy

Who do you think the Leafs are going to get in the draft this year?

I feel like we'll probably end up drafting somewhere between 4-7 so that looks like Chychrun/Nylander/Laine

Really its too soon to think about it

Actually looking at it now it seems like a pretty dry year for D?

I feel like we'll probably end up drafting somewhere between 4-7 so that looks like Chychrun/Nylander/Laine

Really its too soon to think about it

Actually looking at it now it seems like a pretty dry year for D?

I think the Habs should draft a Goalie this year.

And more Centers

huh weren't they a tire fire to start the season? what happened?

They were like 2-8 and really sucking it up and struggling on offense (kinda like the Wings right now) and then something apparently clicked with the team and they just started winning, blowouts, comebacks, nail biters, OT... pretty much have had it all during this streak. Cleary must have gave them those locker room intangibles he has to pump them up and get them going on this streak.

Cake Boss

Banned
This Canada team looks so passive. The only players who are looking to make any high risk high skill plays are the ones who know are a lock to make the team. Kockneky, Marner, Sanheim.

zroid

Banned
j6r6wYD.png

I'm not that familiar with the Penguins account, but that seems like a suspicious thing for an official team account to say?

Cake Boss

Banned
Crouse is fucking terrible and shouldn't be anywhere on the top 6. Motherfucker is a blackhole offensively, puck dies on his stick.

Yawnier

Banned
Lawson Crouse has been invisible today. Not even laying hits or crashing the net like he usually does.

I have no idea what cuts Canada will make on D. I won't be shocked if 2 of Dermott, Lauzon, and Hickey are cut

Edit: Zacha gonna be suspended for that

Samyy

Lawson Crouse has been invisible today. Not even laying hits or crashing the net like he usually does.

I have no idea what cuts Canada will make on D. I won't be shocked if 2 of Dermott, Lauzon, and Hickey are cut

Apparently Crouse had some minor injury in the last game, I feel like his spot is pretty safe though.

Cuts should be coming by tonight

Cake Boss

Banned

Edit: Zacha gonna be suspended for that

Merkely most likely cut as well.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Saw it a second time yesterday, and it still held up well with my first viewing.

The soundtrack is good too.

I want to see it again. I liked it a lot and I'm really excited to see where they go with it.

laughed a bit at Mark Hamill getting top billing when he was only in it for a minute with zero dialogue. I understand why he did, but it's still funny to me.

Yawnier

Banned
Apparently Crouse had some minor injury in the last game, I feel like his spot is pretty safe though.

Cuts should be coming by tonight

That would make a lot of sense. He's not the most skilled guy or playermaker but he is usually pretty physical

Merkely most likely cut as well.

He looked alright toward the end of the game, but probably

How did Chabot and Juulsen do?
I didn't notice any of the D outside of Sanheim, Chabot, and Fleury. Which is why I don't know who they will cut on D.

zroid

Banned
I don't even know why I'm concerned about spoilers, I'm not invested in Star Wars at all. :lol

I think all this constant talk about avoiding spoilers has made me feel like I'm supposed to care.

Even in Montreal, Petry is considered the only good D-man. The more things change...

I mean I think we can stay alive but my god,He is such an underrated Defenceman. Our 2nd Dline is gonna look mixed. Probably Markov will be back on the 2nd or first. I hope Tinordi and Pateryn play instead of Gilbert and Emelin.

Top Bottom