• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

jVSWo3T.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
At least the Rangers didn't embarrass themselves quite as badly as Steve Harvey tonight. That strangely makes me feel a little better.

Stasis

Took a late nap and just woke up 15 mins ago having missed the game entirely. Thought to myself, get ready for some 4-1 bullshit. SEVEN? Sweet baby Jesus it's getting worse.

The fuck? Are we inexplicably tied to the Habs somehow? They go on a tear, we go on a tear. They skid, we skid. Our seasons have been near mirrors so far, except they're out a top 3 goalie and ours has been... well I know the defense has been dreadful but that never stopped him. Hank is October Hank come late? Good thing we started strong.

No desire to spend hours watching this nonsense. Too busy. Please be better after the Holidays, guys.

Took a late nap and just woke up 15 mins ago having missed the game entirely. Thought to myself, get ready for some 4-1 bullshit. SEVEN? Sweet baby Jesus it's getting worse.

The fuck? Are we inexplicably tied to the Habs somehow? They go on a tear, we go on a tear. They skid, we skid. Our seasons have been near mirrors so far, except they're out a top 3 goalie and ours has been... well I know the defense has been dreadful bit that never stopped him. Hank is October Hank come late? Good thing we started strong.

No desire to spend hours watching this nonsense. Too busy. Please be better after the Holidays, guys.

You guys are losing with your Starter not injured. That's Impressive.

I purpose a Trade. Plekanec for Brassard.

And Two Draft picks +Eller and Scherbak for Kreider.

Stasis

As much as I want a shakeup I just don't wanna break up Brass and Zucc, whether they're on the same line or no. We took away one of Zucc's besties and ruined the threeway bromance already, lol.

Also I've never ever believed in Eller as a genuine top 6 on a consistent basis. Since day one I thought he'd be a decent 3rd liner, and argued this with sooooo many friends and local fans. I like him well enough in that role and think he could fit here but I'm still (maybe foolishly) holding out hope that Kreids can pull it back together and be a physical force who scores 25+. He's shown that ability. Whole team is garbage right now.

You can have Girardi for Markov.

/hfboards

Edit: Eller is basically Miller but 1" taller, 4 years older, and like $2.6M more expensive. But he can win faceoffs, I think? Lindberg is shaping up to be a better or at least equivalent Eller also. I guess we're good in that department.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. How'd he Screw up that bad

That's like Scoring the Winning Stanley Cup Goal in OT. Then They Review after they give the team the cup and it wasn't in.
:/ I get what you're trying to say...

But once they point to centre ice, there is no take backs even if it was a mistake.

Still, talk about that cringe factor.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Renaud Lavoie saying that teams are interested in trading for Kassian

When he went unclaimed on waivers a week ago

Right

Cake Boss

Banned
Now that Babby and Ceci is injured. We will be a couple of points out by January. Won't surprise me if Buffalol surpasses us.

Best Nylander here we come!

Bjugstad is skating again after missing the last 6 weeks with migraines, and should be back after Christmas break. Dmac should be back for Tuesday. With Barkov, Bjugs, Trochek, and Dmac at C there literally is no place for Bolland.

Tallon needs to put Bolland on the Steam sale.

7 goals scored in 2 games since Henrik got injured and 3 points. It's obviously the Linden Vey effect.

McCann has been pretty good and Horvat and Baertschi are showing chemistry.

The PK is still atrocious though so that'll keep us down in the standings.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tinordi finally playing his first game tonight

Tokarski starting

Congrats on the free win Milly

Top Bottom