• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Silexx

Yeah, I bit on the battlefront bundle a few days ago

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that one. It's says it's sold out in stores, but available online. I wanna wait until after Christmas to looks at my finances, so hopefully they'll still have some or at least get more stock in during that time.

Quick

Banned
This should be easy...

Too bad i dunno how to post images on mobile

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Was debating going to watch Star Wars over the game tonight, but decided against it. I'm assuming I'll be regretting that decision within the hour.

horrible fucking first period. The refs fucking suck. WE fucking suck. Fuck the Blues and their fat fuck for a coach

The fact Gudas got roughing was beyond bullshit. Missed a trip a bit earlier on Couts and even giving Voracek a penalty when a Blues player was beating up on Giroux beforehand.

zroid

Banned
At least Kessel sucks now

Bah!

him sucking for another team would be fine if we didn't retain $2M for 7 freaking years

Plus I'm not convinced he actually sucks; just look at how mediocre Sid has been this year, I don't think I'm ready to declare Sid sucks now. It's really hard to create offence when you don't have any puck moving D for support.

The fact Gudas got roughing was beyond bullshit. Missed a trip a bit earlier on Couts and even giving Voracek a penalty when a Blues player was beating up on Giroux beforehand.

Exactly. Shoulder to shoulder isn't fucking roughing lol

and yeah Jake getting picked out of like what 7 or 8 players? WTF

Bah!

him sucking for another team would be fine if we didn't retain $2M for 7 freaking years

Plus I'm not convinced he actually sucks; just look at how mediocre Sid has been this year, I don't think I'm ready to declare Sid sucks now. It's really hard to create offence when you don't have any puck moving D for support.

It's not that Malkin or Crosby Suck it's just the people that Surround them Suck.

The Penguins need to do some trading at the Deadline

Pikma

Banned
Doesn't Lehtonen only have 2 losses or something crazy like that this season?
Our offense has saved his ass on countless occasions. And a lot of the games he's been in have been against bad teams, Niemi has a worse record but has faced the toughest competition.

Top Bottom