• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Cake Boss

Banned

ottawa-senators-erik-karlsson-poses-with-the-james-norris-me1.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
And you Proved my Point that Josi should win a Norris

Lmaoo if only this league would give out trophies and Stanley cups based on 1 play. Then the Habs will have a Stanley cup based on their 1st week of the season.

I know times are tough Kitty, don't need to bring down the best dman in the league with your 0.6Norrissons.

FUCK YES!!!!! FUCK YESS!!!!! FUCK YES!!! FLYERS WIN!!! WHAT A FUCKING COMEBACK!!

best win of the season so far by far!

FixedWindyEgret.gif

white-people-dancing-9.gif

Kenneth-30-Rock-clap-and-smile.gif

MERRYY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

zroid

Banned
FUCK YES!!!!! FUCK YESS!!!!! FUCK YES!!! FLYERS WIN!!! WHAT A FUCKING COMEBACK!!

best win of the season so far by far!

MERRYY FUCKING CHRISTMAS

I'll never understand why people think the big comebacks are the "best" wins. Maybe the most entertaining?

But to have a comeback you need to dig yourself a big deficit first. That's bad.

I'll never understand why people think the big comebacks are the "best" wins. Maybe the most entertaining?

But to have a comeback you need to dig yourself a big deficit first. That's bad.

I don't mean that we played our best. That isn't what I meant by it at all.

I meant it in the terms of we could have easily rolled over and took it. We were down 3-0 then went on the PK right after the 3rd goal and it looked like it was going to be all over also the refs were calling some bullshit.

But it was just a good hard fought win. We didn't play our best that's for sure but we haven't played THAT great all season.

Top Bottom