• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Road to the Winter Classic should be pretty entertaining if they allow them in the dressing room

Orca

Schultzy!

2dHNVgS.gif

Red_Man

If Therrien was fired during a stretch where their PDO and SH% had hit rock bottom, the irony would probably kill me.

Why did HBO have to drop out of doing 24/7. I want to hear them swearing.
The hockeystreams version of RTTWC had swearing, it's just a question of how much footage the Habs will allow during this losing streak

Pikma

Banned
Hey ShinRPGamer, what's the point of wishing every other Central team wrong if your own team won't be able to beat the loilers?

:lol

Red_Man

AGally scores? Weird it's almost like he's the teams most talented toward but still gets less ice time than DD and Weise.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So the music playing in Nashville, same as when the Habs win, I guess it confirms the league buys music rights and the teams can pick tracks for free or cheap or some such? So cheap to hear the same songs throughout the league.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Maurice really needs to work on the jets powerplay the majority of the time no one is screening the goalie or in front of the net, move your asses

Top Bottom