• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Calamari41

41 > 38
The guy who wants to name his child Galahad triggered me way worse than any of that stuff.

Legit shook.

I've been pushing Lucas for a boy's name lately. My wife happened to see me playing Smash Bros the other day and I had to lie to her and tell her that no, I don't want to name our kid Lucas after the kid in the game.

So, Rommel it is.

Pikma

Banned
@ESPNJoeyMac

"...regular-season success means absolutely nothing when it comes to the playoffs, and I don't think the Stars will have a deep run this spring."

I don't know who this guy is but I like him

My advice is... get to level 30 before you do the Skell License Exam

the free level 20 Skell they give you is pitiful
I'm already level 26 so I guess I'm not that far!

Cake Boss

Banned
http://www.nhl-ca.com/shop-by-teams...-jersey-men-s-black-reebok-nhl-new-third.html

Thomas Chaobt!

"It's Chabot, say it right!"

tumblr_mqhh0rrXny1spmecxo1_500.jpg

zroid

Banned
I'm not really embarrassed by what I listened to. Except I guess that most of it was pretty mainstream.

I generally don't listen to music anymore, but when I was in middle school, I went through a phase where I didn't really know anything about music but I wanted to fit in so I started asking people in my class what's good. One of the common suggestions was Nickelback (I think they were being sincere btw, I wasn't such a mega nerd that classmates were just trolling me, lol. They probably just knew jackshit as well.). Then at one point I started listening to a lot of of hip-hop because that's what all my cousins were doing.

It took me a few years to realize that I actually don't care for any music genres. It's not that I don't like music at all, I just don't like listening to it for its own sake, if you know what I mean. I can appreciate a good tune in a movie or game soundtrack, for example.

I wonder if PSN or Xbox Live will be down through the next couple days.

Last Christmas when PSN was down that fucking sucked. I forgot to activate it as my primary console and couldn't play any of my downloaded games....

But honestly who cares what music you like and enjoy. If you like it so be it. Just like with any other media/art it is hugely subjective anyway

Pikma

Banned
I don't see how listening to Mainstream Music is a bad thing.
I don't see how listening to any kind of music is a bad thing, there's no such thing as bad music, well I mean, Simple Plan fucking sucks but someone out there probably likes them, maybe, and that's ok (if someome like that really exists)

calder

We have a "half-day" at the office today. Get to go home at 3 instead of 4. Woopty fucking doo.

Yeah, what the fuck. Early dismissal here at the office is 2pm for some reason for everyone this year. So chumps like me who start at 730 get to go home at the same time as the guys who start at 9.

*goes back to churlishly browsing the internet and buying shit off Steam*

Just proves that we are wasting a talent and not building a decent team around him to contend. Especially when your only paying him 6.5M when he can easily get 10M+.

Franchise just spinning its tires. Mediocrity at its finest.

This depresses me, way to fucking go.

Why did they trade Lehner? Anderson's 34. Are they counting on a future tandem of O'Connor and Hammond?

Top Bottom