• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Denis Guryanov's situation is such a riddle to me, on one hand he barely gets any ice time, he's #16 out of 17 forwards, dude has only scored 2 goals and like 1 assist. On the other hand, he is #5 in shots and looks like he'll make it to the World Juniors.

I think we wasted a 1st pick...

Socreges

Banned
Thought Star Wars was terrific. I don't know if you guys have been subjected too much to hyperbolic Star Wars nerds, but I'm surprised by how unimpressed some of you are.

We had like 9 in front of Star Wars for me.

I counted at least 10 commercials before Star Wars.

It was Ridiculous
tumblr_inline_nuqot1P0jJ1skskdv_500.gif

There were at least 20 commercials. They also had games where they asked you to download an app to participate. Then they quizzed people on where you can find gift cards in the mall.

Thought Star Wars was terrific. I don't know if you guys have been subjected too much to hyperbolic Star Wars nerds, but I'm surprised by how unimpressed some of you are.

I think the prequels soured everyone. But I think Force Awakens is a breath of fresh air for that franchise.

Watching RTTWC, that clip of Gally talking to Andy Dalton and getting teased about it was great, haha

That part with everyone in the locker room during intermission when they were in Dallas was depressing.

Pikma

Banned
Does anyone here want an Xbox One/360(?) code for Fallout 3? I was thinking about giving it away in that Christmas thread but family is first so decided to ask here before doing so

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
When I watched Star Wars it went:

commercials
that game with the cineplex app
more commercials
about 3 or 4 previews
one more commercial
movie

zroid

Banned
The cineplex app game pissed me off because all the questions were about the movie itself!

They weren't spoilers per se, but going into the theatre I didn't know shit about anything, including character names and such, so that sucked.

I saw star wars at a movix in kyoto. There were like 4 trailers, 3 in japanese, other was captain america civil war. Then there were like 4 short all japanese commercials for some products.

I'm jealous you're having all the fun over there and in arcades.
so I was planning on spending my Christmas in the arcade, but wanted a quick easy lunch so I just stopped in a McDonald's. While waiting to pick up my food two girls were waiting behind me and one just straight up grabbed my ass. I blew it off got my food and went up to the dining room. They came up here and sat at the table right in front of me.

I have no idea how to handle this situation

Line_HTX

so I was planning on spending my Christmas in the arcade, but wanted a quick easy lunch so I just stopped in a McDonald's. While waiting to pick up my food two girls were waiting behind me and one just straight up grabbed my ass. I blew it off got my food and went up to the dining room. They came up here and sat at the table right in front of me.

Sounds like you're living the perfect anime scenario.

:JNC

Yawnier

Banned

They noticed you. Senpai

zroid

Banned

Merry Christmas?

Merry Christmas everyone!

One week sober. Kinda weird feeling for me.

Got a new Flyer jersey from my brother though which is always nice. Hope everyone's is great!

Top Bottom