• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

zroid

Banned
Want to get back into Splatoon (truthfully I didn't even spend much time with it to begin with)... but Xenoblade tho

and merry xmas to best GAF

Line_HTX

It's finally past midnight in the central. Hope y'all enjoyed your feasts and Merry Christmas to you all!

Only one more week until the Winter Classic. Hopefully it goes to a shootout like it always does, lol.

ShadowSoldier, need a followup onegai when you get the chance, haha

Socreges

Banned
Merry Xmas, NHL-GAF

Drunken Socreges bought Witcher 3 for $30 a few hours ago....probably not the worst thing I could have done.

Marvie_3

Banned
$10 wine is the best wine
Agreed. Wine is definitely something where the label/price do not indicate quality. Ive had $20> bottles of wine that blow away a lot of wines that ive had that cost 20 times that. Beer and whiskeys are more of a "you get what you pay for", but even those have exceptions to the rule.

zroid

Banned
Receiving the gift of friendship when a couple old buddies drop by to play games with me today

getting old sucks

CXFPTdHWYAAv_O2

We actually have 7. Konecny, Sanheim, Lindblom, Sanstrom, Provorov, Fazleev, and Kase

Top Bottom