• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Cake Boss

Banned
CXFPTdHWYAAv_O2

trevor1-e1410034572875.jpg

lmao

Also holy the flyers have a lot of players in the WJC this year. I suppose most (4 out of 7?) of them are mid to later round picks playing for countries that aren't as loaded but still impressive.

Yeah Sanheim, Konecny, and Provy are the three to really watch for us.

Hoping Dikembe gets a game in for Canada. Though I'm more interested in Malgin and Lammiko to see how they fare. Like Lammiko in rookie and training camps and I haven't seen Malgin live yet.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
holy shit I'm in some Australian dude's steam account

this is bad... bad bad bad

Line_HTX

What exactly happened? I'm not at home and won't be in front of my computer until tomorrow.

I don't have my card on my account though so I'm not too worried

Something happened with the cache or whatever and you can clearly see other people's information, including wallet and cards as if you logged onto their account.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
One day after Subban put out the video of his surprise for the kids at the hospital with help from Air Canada:

Malcolm Subban said:
Can you imagine @AirCanada holds your checked bag in Toronto for a pair of hockey skates.... #Unbelievable #FigureItOut
:lol

Top Bottom