• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

fxidxLt.gif

Also GG Ducks.

imBask

Banned
god damn ducklings are savages tonight, leave our friend MJ and his pathetic team alone

please give us Simmonds

Crazy, Hellebuyck with the deserved shutout win. Myers with the two game saving stops, little with the penalty shot goal, whew.

Jets win!

Sounds like I missed a good game. The Jets got a much needed win at least.

Meanwhile the Oilers are reverting back to being the Oilers after too much potluck christmas dinner on Christmas day.

*Waits Patiently for Flames and Oilers game to be over*

If nothing comes outta this I'll be okay

Don't we play Tampa Tomorrow? Maybe we do need a trade tonight

Orca

Just got back from a get together with my wife's family...what kind of Oilers dumpster fire have I been missing? Saw that they were up, but are trailing now...

Socreges

Banned
I'd rather see them trade down and get Jakob Chychrun instead, or ditch the picks entirely and pick up someone with some time in like Seth Jones.
This is the voice of someone who's seen some shit. The voice of someone who, presented with the opportunity to draft a potential generational player, says 'No thanks. When has that ever worked?' Poor soul.

KingBroly

Banned
The Caps and the Stars are playing an ILLEGAL amount of hockey right now.

The Capitals are 10 points up in the East over the Rangers and Panthers right now. AND they have 2 games in hand.

The Stars are 9 points up in the West over the Blues and have 1 game in hand.

And just on top of that, the Caps have THREE Games in hand on the Stars.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I tried to find the Bish - Simpsons gif but apparently it's gone now, unfortunate because it was perfect

Quick

Banned

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Elliot Friedman said:
Going to bed. No confirmation on Kassian for Scrivens, but I believe it's being worked on. We will see what tomorrow brings.
Hearing that from Friedman adds some validity to it. Won't change much for this team right now if that's the only move.

Wooo. Good win over the Blues. Late to post because I was at the game and went out after.

I also have a 3-0 streak to any Stars game I go to. One in Vancouver and two in Dallas

The two in Dallas were shutouts as well ;)

Top Bottom