• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Wait, why would someone want Scrivens?

Also:

HEY CHAO TURTLE KINGSLUNK QUIKIES WE WON
WOOOOOOOOOOO

ZEl1fnfhUPR8Q.gif

EDxwlsCatJqc8.gif

VVmHXCzJCVVe0.gif

13ARpvY8hBBirC.gif

KlingbergSmile.0.gif

tumblr_nnt1bvfBbw1uuncs0o1_400.gif

How are you supposed to have respect for a franchise whose location only exists due to the incompetence of local government?

You mean like how the Avalanche exist in Colorado only due to the incompetence of the local government of Quebec City? Yeah, you're right.

Give me a break. Take it to Meet the Press.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol Kassian
lol Scrivens
lol Flyers
lol I'm sitting outside in a T-shirt in a ski resort on December 28th
Wtf why does the name Kane make one a rapist?

You mean like how the Avalanche exist in Colorado only due to the incompetence of the local government of Quebec City? Yeah, you're right.

Give me a break. Take it to Meet the Press.

You're confused. That's what brought the team here yes, however what keeps it here is the presence of these things called fans. Now I know the concept of hockey fans has yet to sweep the great state of Arizona, but maybe one day. Until that day you're just the crazy guy screaming about Steve Downie's grit to a bunch of people who just don't care.

You're confused. That's what brought the team here yes, however what keeps it here is the presence of these things called fans. Now I know the concept of hockey fans has yet to sweep the great state of Arizona, but maybe one day. Until that day you're just the crazy guy screaming about Steve Downie's grit to a bunch of people who just don't care.

Oh man, what a hot take. You're full of such amazing hot takes.

BTW, Colorado is only running 91% of capacity at home, 24th in the league. All those fans. 262k fans in 16 games versus Arizona's 210k in 16 games. Yeah, Colorado is the pinnacle of hockey fandom. GTFO.

Oh man, what a hot take. You're full of such amazing hot takes.

BTW, Colorado is only running 91% of capacity at home, 24th in the league. All those fans. 262k fans in 16 games versus Arizona's 210k in 16 games. Yeah, Colorado is the pinnacle of hockey fandom. GTFO.

Has Arizona ever even been out of the bottom 3 in attendance? And who said anything about pinnacle? I'm just saying people aren't going to hockey games for free air conditioning here.

Has Arizona ever even been out of the bottom 3 in attendance?

I dunno, I'm sure a hockey superfan like yourself would know such trivia as attendance. Liking the Coyotes, I don't even know why they have those two blue lines on the ice.

Is that really all you have? Knocking attendance and ownership in Arizona? That's so 2009.

I dunno, I'm sure a hockey superfan like yourself would know such trivia as attendance. Liking the Coyotes, I don't even know why they have those two blue lines on the ice.

Is that really all you have? Knocking attendance and ownership in Arizona? That's so 2009.

Shane Doan is the best product Arizona has put on the ice. I mean really the jokes write themselves.

Shane Doan is the best product Arizona has put on the ice. I mean really the jokes write themselves.

Weird. That should make them easy to beat, and easy to pass in the standings. Yet there Colorado is, losing last night and behind in the standings.

This new hot take of yours is something. If being the longest tenured captain in the league, two World Championships as captain of Team Canada, member of the Olympic team, almost 900 points and an all around great human being is a joke to you, well, good luck to you I guess.

Step your game up, son. It's lacking.

Weird. That should make them easy to beat, and easy to pass in the standings. Yet there Colorado is, losing last night and behind in the standings.

This new hot take of yours is something. If being the longest tenured captain in the league, two World Championships as captain of Team Canada, member of the Olympic team, almost 900 points and an all around great human being is a joke to you, well, good luck to you I guess.

Step your game up, son. It's lacking.

bZvzVdg.gif

Also who the fuck else could ever have been captain of that team? Mike Smith's tantrums?

In other news, anyone ever buy a jersey from Custom Throwback Jerseys? Looking to get a Whalers Tippett jersey but don't know if the site is legit.

Interesting choice. Personally I'd nominate Steve Downie's hearing aid.

What about Keith Tkachuk's gaze of general confusion?

635609820016742650-tkachuk-1997.jpg

Nah. Theyll move Phoenix to Las Vegas and hold off expansion for another year for Seattle & QC.

Or they'll move the Coyotes Downtown (where they should have stayed to begin with) or Scottsdale (where all the money is) instead of a 45 minute drive west to booneyville Glendale.

But whatever. Everyone's a relocation expert when it comes to the Coyotes. Glendale is only half an inch away from Phoenix on google maps.

Marvie_3

Banned
Or they'll move the Coyotes Downtown (where they should have stayed to begin with) or Scottsdale (where all the money is) instead of a 45 minute drive west to booneyville Glendale.

But whatever. Everyone's a relocation expert when it comes to the Coyotes. Glendale is only half an inch away from Phoenix on google maps.
Scottsdale turned down building an arena. Thats why theyre in Glendale. If they build an arena downtown, the Suns are going to want the revenue from the arena which doesnt help the Coyotes at all.

Is that how turdbris originally measured it on the map too?

Yeah, lol.

Man, I know the Coyotes are probably leaving. But what can I do about it? I didn't sign any lease agreements, I don't have any pull in gov't. I just like the team, have great memories with friends and family there and think it's a great rink and place to watch the sport.

If they leave, they leave. Nothing I can do about it.

Top Bottom