• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

zroid

Banned
Bennett and Ekblad woulda been nice to have in Helsinki........

(I mean, I'm not sure why a 30 year old man is eligible to play in the world juniors, but for some reason he is)

Did he crash and burn or what happened?

Do you miss Roenick too?

:p

9 years 51 million contract. We traded Carter and Richards. We got a good return now for them but at the time those trades were not for sure. But we got Jake and Simmonds plus a few picks and baby Schenn

but Ilya still gives me just like... goddamn...

giphy.gif

zroid

Banned
LMAO Flames dogpiling Kesler because he fired the puck into the empty net after the horn

also I love the SN commentators saying it was unsportsmanlike by Kesler. Who gives a fuck. But no you should get assaulted after the game is over because you flicked a puck into the net.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see Howard continue to be terrible. 2nd straight game he gets pulled. I think it's time for Mrazek to just keep playing until he gets hurt or something. Maybe we can trade Howard for Jack Johnson or something.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's a crime that Jagr never played in a Habs uniform. AGally's line was far and away the best, and he had over 17 minutes of ice time. If this slump can be the catalyst to giving AGally the reins, then it will all be worth it.

DD had 1-16 corsi while having 5-1 zone starts. Unreal.

Bryz was great in AZ, but yeah that Philly signing was insane.

That was an ugly game

That was just awful all around, with the exception of that beautiful Kane goal and the Domingue stop on Shaw's breakaway.

Other than that, garbage. Grossmann putting it into his own net was disheartening.

Took Doan years to get his first hat trick. This one was gross. But yay tying Hawerchuk I guess?

Blah.

Top Bottom