• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Welp.

I even knew I was supposed to not eat salads but here we are. I'm about to get rekt.

NRwhUug.jpg

Calamari in a couple hours

Calamari41

41 > 38
Haha!

I have had a pounding headache all day today because I fell asleep on the beach yesterday and got way too much sun. Vacation woes r us :(

Shit I've been there. Sunstroke from passing out on the beach, coupled with the dehydration that comes with copious alcohol consumption. "The OC Welcome."

Life is so hard.

I'm sure the Leafs have been bad tonight.

But MEIN GOTT IN HIMMEL you cannot put a 600 save percentage on below average defensive play.

Sweet Lou, do something!

zroid

Banned
I'm sure the Leafs have been bad tonight.

But MEIN GOTT IN HIMMEL you cannot put a 600 save percentage on below average defensive play.

Sweet Lou, do something!

The thing people often do with goalies is they look at how good the scoring chance was and if it's a really good chance then they say it wasn't the goalie's fault. Yeah it wasn't entirely the goalie's fault, but let's say about 4 of the 6 goals were like legit good chances caused by defensive breakdowns... an NHL goalie is still supposed to stop at least half of those, if not more. If you give up 4 okay goals on just a handful of shots, that's still really bad.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure Montreal has handled the puck away from the boards for longer than a minute this entire game.

Hard to score from there.

#FireTherrien

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so tired of watching this garbage, with the exception of Galchenyuk they play the entire game 3 feet from the boards.

Top Bottom