• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Quick

Banned
K5OXhLy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Whelp. Feels like a wakeup call. We had no fucking plan haha

I bought an earthquake emergency kit a few years ago.

.... That's it. It's got water purification tablets, a flashlight and that kinda stuff. Buy one! :p

Orca

I don't know why I drive 2+ hours to go to a game anymore. I should just be a fourth or fifth tier fan or whatever the FUCK a guy who watches them on TV is now.

You guys call that an earthquake?

Sadly Californians are desensitized over earthquakes unless it's a 5.5-7+

I don't know what's sad about that, earth quakes in CA in general are typically the only drawback besides cost of living. No where is perfect, but putting up with shitty traffic (most metro areas) and earth quakes are the pits for CA, while everything else is great, I forgot smog, but that's dependent on area, if this is you, why are you living in the valley?

Stasis

Arooooo! Seriously, I typed out "woooo!" on my tablet and it switched to Arooooo! I've never written that. Is this shit learning from the boards? Fuck. Guess I'm a 'Yotes fan for a while! Can't be worse than the hot garbage we've got going on.

Happy as fuck I'm missing the game tonight. Dinner plans in NYC. Will be good to be home for a while. Love Montreal but NYC will always be "the city", always home.

No more snow here but the road down now has periods of icy rain in the AM. Leaving in a few hours. =/ Black ice spots on elevated surfaces through the mountains.

Happy New Year in advance, fuckers!

Cake Boss

Banned
The only thing enjoyable about this season is watching the habs.

Thank you Mr.Marchand for taking out Borofuck with that hit. Can you please do Cowen next?

Cake Boss

Banned
jared.gif

"He's 6'5!" - Our GM this summer as to why he's keeping this turd of a dman.

Erik Karlsson played 34:37 tonight. No other defensemen were injured. The game did not go to OT.

I think I'm going to throw up.

starl wars ‏@twolinepass Dec 27
in the 2015 calendar year, erik karlsson has 25-58-83 in 81 games played, and three more games to go. outrageous.

giphy.gif

zroid

Banned
I must have masochistic tendencies because I don't know why I listened to Bill Watters on the radio

"Gardiner is a disappointment, Rielly is underperforming, but I like Polak though. He's a good 3 or 4."

I don't know what's sad about that, earth quakes in CA in general are typically the only drawback besides cost of living. No where is perfect, but putting up with shitty traffic (most metro areas) and earth quakes are the pits for CA, while everything else is great, I forgot smog, but that's dependent on area, if this is you, why are you living in the valley?

Lol. Smog isn't as bad as I remembered when I was younger, I guess emissions regulations worked. Last month has been clear unless it's overcast. Traffic is still bad though. I actively avoid traffic when I can

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs shot 4% in December. But yes, this team is all Price, fire Therrien, Patches is a bad captain, blah, blah, blah.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I must have masochistic tendencies because I don't know why I listened to Bill Watters on the radio

"Gardiner is a disappointment, Rielly is underperforming, but I like Polak though. He's a good 3 or 4."

It's that grit and intangibles, you can't quantify that zroid.

It's ignorant of you to not see this!

Top Bottom