• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Dorkily excited for Donaldson on the cover of The Show '16.

Mush less enthused for the Jets upcoming 4 goal loss to the Caps, a team we simply can not beat for some reason.*

* can't possibly be related to the fact the Caps PP is literally unstoppable most nights and the Jets are both bad short handed AND way more penalized than any other team. That's just a coincidence or something.

Jays on my cover of MLB the Show :)

I'm glad Dongerson is on the cover.

That Crash Bandicoot shirt has me irked man. It has already been 15 years since the last great Crash game.
Did anyone catch the Pose Adam and Asad were doing before they came out? Agent is coming too...? Maybe?

E3 baby. Crash will be chillin with Aku Aku and Coco once more

trifelife

Wow there are some meltdowns in the PSX thread. The list of games they showed seems pretty good? I don't get it.

Hutton back in, Sbisa out. Markstrom starting. One goal from a non-Sedin line in EIGHT games. What.

iLLmAtlc

Wow there are some meltdowns in the PSX thread. The list of games they showed seems pretty good? I don't get it.

Hutton back in, Sbisa out. Markstrom starting. One goal from a non-Sedin line in EIGHT games. What.

been the same story since 2011 SCF, no scoring depth

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
is our rookie d-man still playing on the fourth line?

we're so bad

but not bad enough for Matthews

calder

It's like every gaming convention or exhibition keynote - there's a small but super annoying segment of the audience who will flip the fuck out if they aren't given exactly what they want. Even more annoying are the ones who demand game X be announced for release tomorrow and seem furious that *any* other games are made instead. I'll never understand that level of self regard lol.

trifelife

It's like every gaming convention or exhibition keynote - there's a small but super annoying segment of the audience who will flip the fuck out if they aren't given exactly what they want. Even more annoying are the ones who demand game X be announced for release tomorrow and seem furious that *any* other games are made instead. I'll never understand that level of self regard lol.

"WHY DOES ____ STILL HAVE A JOB THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING!!!" is my favourite.

Hutton is playing on your guys 4th line? Why

I wish it was Hutton, he can actually handle the puck. We were blessed with Andrey Pedan on the fourth. I don't know if he's even still up with the team.

is our rookie d-man still playing on the fourth line?

we're so bad

but not bad enough for Matthews

I think if Higgins can play we have 12 forwards.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Scheuy with that correct opinion. I dunno I agree ppl are too hyperbolic and expect too much but I wasn't that into most of the stuff shown either. Stoked to finally try rez though and that 2D dark souls/sotc game.

Also wtf bungle, sparrow races? Has there been any updates or word on new pve content since that Halloween thing? Or is it just gonna be more time gated crap I can't do solo? And already paid for lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hope so. I replay all the PS1 Crash games every year in the spring, even Crash Bash lol.

Hutton is playing on your guys 4th line? Why

Worse

Alex Biega

why you ask? Because we suck and have no depth, obviously

zroid

Banned
Man, I can't play games for multiple hours at a time anymore. I get a headache.

I'm an old.

Xenoblade is really good though

Quick

Banned
The Jets take the most stupidest penalties.

Better edit this post quick before Erdick finds out!

giphy.gif

RC

Banned
They showed FFVII remake footage, who gives a shit about anything else?
Which looked great and Barrett didn't sound or look like Mr. T. Huge bonus.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
They showed FFVII remake footage, who gives a shit about anything else?
Which looked great and Barrett didn't sound or look like Mr. T. Huge bonus.

I've never played it so no nostalgia for me. But I will be getting the remake.

Top Bottom