• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

eyeless

holy shit, the Leafs two active goalies are Sparks and Bibeau right now :lol

Reimer is day-to-day, and Bernier is with the Marlies
DlUrKE9.png
he-god-has favored our underta
n
kings

Silexx

Yeah when there are non available now, people have been asking for management to add defense for the past 3 seasons.

Motherfucker has just started looking last month when were getting shelled 40 shots a game. It finally opened his eyes, when its too late.

And that's fair criticism enough. I'd also add that he still seems insistent that whatever team he trades with has to take Greening's contract. So by all means blast him for that.

Quick

Banned
holy shit, the Leafs two active goalies are Sparks and Bibeau right now :lol

Reimer is day-to-day, and Bernier is with the Marlies

God damn.

Just hearing about this atrocity second hand made me throw up and start sobbing. I'm literally shaking right now, I don't know what to do.

I'm going back into my safe space for the rest of the weekend.

#triggered #allgenders #appleisagender

eyeless

i tried to watch the knights game while the marlies were on intermission then missed nylander scoring dammit

marner so gud tho

edit; a second for the big willie fyeah whataboss

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Rexall Place has been a weird place for the Stars over the years. The last game between the two teams is tonight though.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Hate these jerseys, team looks solid though. Rang one off the post on that PP.

Oh and I've been to the Barclays 6 times including Wednesdays win over the Rags and that place is awesome, as long as you're not in the obstructed seats.

It's been steadily improving since Opening Day

Pikma

Banned
Do the Leafs really want that zamboni driver/goalie?

Because I'd be willing to give you Lehtonen and two canadian dollars for him

Yawnier

Banned
Marner scores on the PP that he drew

Seems like the Tkachuk-Dvorak-Marner line is always on the ice.

Lol he must be bored of juniors at this point

sULyn8.gif

Foggy

Hot damn, just noticed that Hartnell was the healthy scratch tonight after his late penalty against the Habs. Torts don't play that.

Top Bottom