• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Klingboy has been rather erratic lately

Also, our PP hasn't been as effective as it was during the first 20 games of the season, it's probably why these last games have been way closer for us.

LjcADl6.gif

quack AROOOO

eyeless

what a beautiful night
b4JBXkZ.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

dominant nite for marner w/ a hat trick, two for will ny, timashov with two goals in 19 seconds and 5 points

and every tank competitor won tonight except cbj but they at least got a point

what a time to be a laff

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hate these jerseys, team looks solid though. Rang one off the post on that PP.

Oh and I've been to the Barclays 6 times including Wednesdays win over the Rags and that place is awesome, as long as you're not in the obstructed seats.

It's been steadily improving since Opening Day
Barclays is pretty rad outside of the unfortunate seating situation. I'll try to be back when we're there again in January.

In other news, AV has officially hit the panic mode button:

Kreider-Lindberg-Nash
Hayes-Brassard-Zuccarello
Miller-Moore-Fast
Glass-Stoll-Stalberg

AV also took the blame today for Kreider and Hayes being shit, saying he may have put too much pressure on them by really talking them up back in training camp. Kreider in particular he had pegged as a dominant power forward and 30 goal scorer.

Pikma

Banned
Last night I had a dream where the Stars lost game 2 and game 3 of a playoff series to the Oilers.

It was horrible

Thank god that'll never happen, at least not in my lifetime.

calder

Dorkily excited for Donaldson on the cover of The Show '16.

Mush less enthused for the Jets upcoming 4 goal loss to the Caps, a team we simply can not beat for some reason.*

* can't possibly be related to the fact the Caps PP is literally unstoppable most nights and the Jets are both bad short handed AND way more penalized than any other team. That's just a coincidence or something.

Top Bottom