• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Xeteh

I'm not a fan of this.

I'm going to betray my love of the Avalanche with this. I grew up a Habs fan, everyone in my family loves them some Canadiens. I learned I was a bigger fan of Patrick Roy than the Habs... so after Tremblay became coach and decided Roy got too much leeway... I followed Roy to the Avs and I've been a fan since...

I still don't like what has just happened.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Hockey is funny. Sometimes to lucky stuff goes your way, sometimes not. I mean a mid air baseball pass to a breakaway, and then a behind the back blind center... two quick goals.

Nice work by Ferraro pulling that out of his feet though :)

Just shows you gotta take advantage of EVERY bounce.

Well I finished the final.
If everything went well you all will soon call me

MASTER KINGSLUNK

drink

everyday-i-m-drinking-o.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They've outplayed them, goaltending is the difference, same as the Caps game. Can't be angry when they're at least playing well.

omfg bergy

I missed the first and second, but they sounded like it went a lot better than this. Even this isn't that bad; Rask has been holding it down when the Habs were applying pressure.

Red_Man

Really curious to see how Tokarski plays tomorrow, he looked good in St Johns and if he plays well, could go on a run here with how Condon has been these past two weeks.

Red_Man

At least this adds a little bit of drama to the Winter Classic, this was the most tame Bruins - Habs game I've watched in years.

Quick

Banned
At least this adds a little bit of drama to the Winter Classic, this was the most tame Bruins - Habs game I've watched in years.

Just realized that the first episode to Road to the Winter Classic is next week, and they've probably been filming all week.

Okay so maybe Hudon plays tomorrow and Byron Scratched?

Galchenyuk had good chances but he's not entirely ready for the 1st line.

I've been dissappointed in Subban for a few games now. He's been making stupid plays.

Try Beaulieu and Subban on the 1st line and Markov on the 2nd with Petry

Top Bottom