• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Patterson get in here!

Look at these ratings. Look, you son of a bitch! They're an all time low God damn it. We need some heat, an angle all those fucking marks on NeoGAF will tune into.

Something that draws. Mmm, yes.

Listen to me: I want you to kill imbask. Take his life. Murder him you son of a bitch. Kill. Him.

(But Vince...)

Shut the fuck up!!

I'm the boss God damn it. Now get the fuck out of my office! I need to jerk off.
Imbask vs Dubbed & CosmicQueso, I Quit match

Pikma

Banned
how long he banned for?

RIP Imbask

donnies-funeral-o.gif
2 weeks

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mantha only has 6 goals in his last 45 AHL games, wasn't Crazed already crowning him as the second coming?

Socreges

Banned
So no one claimed Semin off waivers?

Hasn't a certain someone spent the last few months whining about Therrien treating Semin unjustly? As if Bergevin was at odds? And now all 30 NHL GMs agree that he isn't worth his measly contract?

Silexx

No they didn't.

Wait, are you talking about the game against the Rangers? I got confused because you said 'last game' and thought you meant the game against Florida where Turris had 2 points and Ryan had 1 assist all before Hoffman got on the scoresheet.

Red_Man

So no one claimed Semin off waivers?

Hasn't a certain someone spent the last few months whining about Therrien treating Semin unjustly? As if Bergevin was at odds? And now all 30 NHL GMs agree that he isn't worth his measly contract?
You're doing a great job of showing your ignorance in this situation in a poor attempt to be your typical smug asshole self.

Cake Boss

Banned
Wait, are you talking about the game against the Rangers? I got confused because you said 'last game' and thought you meant the game against Florida where Turris had 2 points and Ryan had 1 assist all before Hoffman got on the scoresheet.

I was talking about in game.

My point still stands. Any other top 6 player struggles, they don't leave those top 2 lines. Hoffman doesn't score for 1 game. Down to the bottom 6 you go Hoffy.

If you don't see that then I don't know what else I can say about Hoffman being treated unfairly.

Red_Man

Alright Jhonny where you at
Shotgunning a 6 pack before puck drop

You're usually okay Red, but you can't dish it out and not expect to take it back.
I have no issue taking it, but he has no idea what he's talking about in the context of the situation besides the fact that I didn't like Therrien's usage of him. If you're going to call someone out, at least know what you're talking about.

Top Bottom