• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

QWyBUCf.gif

Refs are too soft these days

Pikma

Banned
I don't know about you guys but if there's a Habs fan in here that pisses me off on a constant basis, that's fucking MultiJhonny

My fucking god, what an obnoxious guy, you like the Habs we get it but there's no reason for us to suffer through all your ball sucking and bragging

Ugh

Socreges

Banned
You're doing a great job of showing your ignorance in this situation in a poor attempt to be your typical smug asshole self.
Shotgunning a 6 pack before puck drop

I have no issue taking it, but he has no idea what he's talking about in the context of the situation besides the fact that I didn't like Therrien's usage of him. If you're going to call someone out, at least know what you're talking about.
Bullshit. The only thing you'll take is Semin.

Recall: you complained RELENTLESSLY about Semin and how he deserved better. Not even the occasional bitch. Ad nauseam. Interesting in retrospect, I thought!

I don't know about you guys but if there's a Habs fan in here that pisses me off on a constant basis, that's fucking MultiJhonny

My fucking god, what an obnoxious guy, you like the Habs we get it but there's no reason for us to suffer through all your ball sucking and bragging

Ugh

I thought you were gonna talk about me :(

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bullshit. The only thing you'll take is Semin.

Recall: you complained RELENTLESSLY about Semin and how he deserved better. Not even the occasional bitch. Ad nauseam. Interesting in retrospect, I thought!
The only time I complained about his usage was when he was in the pressbox or on the fourth line while a 13th forward took his spot, and the numbers back up up how stupid that was. I've had no issue with an actual talent like Andrighetto take his ice time, but continue with your odd obsession of me.

Did I miss one in this game?
I was referring to the one he had on Marchand back in 2010, they showed it again on the Sportsnet feed

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DD line looks really good again, and it's fun how much better Emelin always plays against the Bruins

Edit: what the fuck was that Thomas?

Socreges

Banned
The only time I complained about his usage was when he was in the pressbox or on the fourth line while a 13th forward took his spot, and the numbers back up up how stupid that was. I've had no issue with an actual talent like Andrighetto take his ice time, but continue with your odd obsession of me.

I was referring to the one he had on Marchand back in 2010, they showed it again on the Sportsnet feed
You're delicious fodder, Red. The constant and incidental generation of comedic material.

Cake Boss

Banned
I don't even know why you waste your time with that shit SOC. He's always right and never wrong.

And when he is wrong, he just moves the goal posts.

Just block the fucker like I did. Save the headaches. But then again he is entertainment.

Top Bottom