• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay 4m 4 minutes ago
Coach Desjardins update on Dan Hamhuis, who took puck to face, is hospitalized, lost teeth, may have broken jaw, wife with him.

Line_HTX

Fucking hell... I hope he's okay. I can't watch this, it makes me sick and reminds me of when Jeremy Roenick took a puck to the face and it straight up looked the worst.

AlexMogil

Everyone at the game went silent when Hammer went down. No one in the crowd knew why but both benches stood up and both team doctors were going to go out. It's funny how a stadium tries to get rid of the nastiness of an injury but everyone in the crowd was really stunned.

trifelife

stoll.gif

Foggy

Foggy update: on vacation in Punta Cana, my cousin died of a heroin overdose, I proposed to my long-time girlfriend and now we're engaged, and we found out yesterday our dog passed away. All happened in the past couple days. How's your week been?

Won't be posting much, international data costs a fortune.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Foggy update: on vacation in Punta Cana, my cousin died of a heroin overdose, I proposed to my long-time girlfriend and now we're engaged, and we found out yesterday our dog passed away. All happened in the past couple days. How's your week been?

Sorry to hear that, congrats, aww man :(

So we got a new guy at work I sit next to and he just so happens to be a Canadian and is a Leafs fan... I already expressed how sorry I am for him.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I lost a very good friend to a drug overdose and it sucks.

Congrats on getting engaged! Don't let the Wizards on GAF fool you, mah-wedge is great.

Holy shit sorry about your dog. I've also been there, and it is horrible.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I'm sorry about your cousin.

Congrats on your engagement.

Sorry about your dog.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Sorry to hear all that.

Congrats on the engagement though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Jeez, what a rollercoaster. Congrats :) / Condolences :(.

Quick

Banned
Funny story: the Canucks were given a penalty on this play as it continued after Hamhuis was shot in the fucking face.

Did I mention the officiating was a gong show last night?

EDIT: Gah, double post. What I get for having two GAF tabs open at work.

Did the Canucks get a penalty for knocking the net out of position (delay of game)? Damn.

Semin signs with a team in the KHL. Yay more Cap Space.

I hope we have a good game today against the Red Wings. We need to Dominate even with Torkarski in net.

Top Bottom