• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Where is everyone in Detroit??

Are the Pistons good again?
No, it's always been like this. Arena has 205 or something consecutive sellouts, but no one shows up. Those lower bowl seats are usually bought up by the local companies and handed out to clients/friends so they have no incentive to actually go since they got the tickets for free. Wish the Wings would stop selling large amounts in the lower bowl to corporations, but "money money money" so they don't care.

Calamari41

41 > 38
30+ hours and I haven't even started chapter 4 ¯_(ツ)_/¯

wandering around and doing random shit is just too much fun

Yeah I'm past chapter 3 as well and just trolling through the wilderness wrecking indigenous lifeforms and discovering shit. I don't even need a story.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
goaltending certainly covers up a lot of holes yeah. Rangers looking a lot like last year's Habs atm. their other problem is they're largely a one line team. but their top line is stupid good so it wins them a lot of games even though they're getting buried when they're off the ice a lot of the time.

Don't sleep on the Rangers' second line. Stepan is injured, and Kreider is shit right now, but Kreider was shit in November and December last year too.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/13/vigneaults-not-so-subtle-message-to-chris-kreider/

That article is from December 13, 2014. It might as well be from yesterday.

Pikma

Banned
Xenoblade X's world is ridiculously fun to explore but it also makes me feel like a fucking ant, every indigen creature is 10384737 times more powerful than me and is capable of crushing me with just one hit

;_;

Also, I started playing Fallout 4 the other day, and just as expected, it's pure garbage.

Xenoblade X's world is ridiculously fun to explore but it also makes me feel like a fucking ant, every indigen creature is 10384737 times more powerful than me and is capable of crushing me with just one hit

;_;

Also, I started playing Fallout 4 the other day, and just as expected, it's pure garbage.

Come home and play Nier

I am starting my newest playthrough tomorrow night I think

Top Bottom