• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I feel the same way. Awesome show and I liked it a lot more than Breaking Bad. AMC overall has some good stuff. I just don't get why people actually like The Walking Dead

Walking Dead is fine for what it is, but is so bad many ways. Boggles the mind the audience it gets.

Oh it's Kat (and Marvie) and 1921s birthdays too?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU - FANTASTIC TWO!

Have a lovely non-alcoholic sugar free beverage of your choice or two.

Pikma

Banned
Holy fuck why didn't anyone tell me it was Marvie's birthday? Marvie's birthdays are always special days for me.

Happy birthday Marvie!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PIKMA IT'S DRINKING TIME!!!!!! WE WILL HOPEFULLY NOT EMBARRASS OURSELVES!!

FUCK THE STARS!!!
just for tonight bae ;)

tumblr_ly7u3rrpOn1qfu47lo2_500.gif

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Apparently Sbisa is out for a month. So the Canucks d-core now is:

Tanev-Edler
Hutton-Weber
Bartkowski-Biega
Pedan

45981-Sweet-Jesus-mother-of-god-Jura-ytNE_zps18512688.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Slats banner raising ceremony has begun.

Was interesting seeing the Rangers come out to the bench of the ceremony. Most of them are in uniform, Hank was still in jeans. :D

MacAttack

Don't listen to Soc
I listened to Soc recently and started listening to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History.

After listening to 30-40 hours of nightmarish war stories, I'm hooked on this podcast and I'm probably annoying the shit out of my co-workers talking about it every day for the past few weeks.

Just wanted to say thanks and recommend this to anyone else who might be interested.

But yeah, Season 2 of True Detective is garbage.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 1m 1 minute ago
Henrik Lundqvist stands, instructs rest of team to stand, as Sather nears ice #NYR #TheKing

Everybody listens to the King.

I thought Mason was going to start.. Oh well Neuvirth has been great so far this season.

Only if the Blues let us win tomorrow.

too bad that won't happen

We might lose both games though, December does not look to be as good of a month for us as the past two

Stars know how to score. We don't.

We have been hot recently. 5-1-1 in the last 7 but still I don't have too much confidence tonight

and were on a back to back

Maddocks

Man, good game for the Kings and I was supposed to go the viewing party they having at a local hooters and I can't make it. Wanted to show off my new jersey. Me sad.

Top Bottom