• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Quick

Banned
good time to remind everyone

Taylor hall lives in a pineapple under the sea?

TxHkBna.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No excuses for our D. Except for a couple, the rest are just straight bad. AV needs to do something fast. Shuffling our forwards will do nothing for us if the D can't play simple defense. You know.. not let people fucking hang out in front of the net and pick up the trailer.

Dylan McIlrath was far and away the best Rangers defenseman tonight. On the one hand, that makes me very happy that he has become an honest to god NHLer. On the other hand, what the fuck everybody else?

Didn't talk about it because of how bad Girardi was tonight, but McDonagh wasn't much better. He was also the one that let Hall by on the game winner. Easily his worst game in several weeks.

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 3m3 minutes ago
Asked about his sore right leg/knee, Dan Girardi will not accept that as excuse for his play. "My brain's not hurt."
Mmhmm.

Socreges

Banned
Find better* gifs, Stars fans. You're 1st in the league. Act like you belong!

the Seguin one is decent, but the others are weird, static/european, and stolen

Pikma

Banned
Find better* gifs, Stars fans. You're 1st in the league. Act like you belong!

the Seguin one is decent, but the others are weird, static/european, and stolen
Who cares about being 1st in the league, and who cares about my gifs selection.

Also, we didn't steal Sharp, he cost us Garbutt and Daley
yeah I guess we stole him

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight's game was the first time the Rangers have allowed 7 or more goals in a game since October 8, 2013. Tomas Hertl retired Marty Biron by putting 4 goals past him as the Sharks annihilated the Rangers 9-2 in AV's third game as head coach. Tonight was AV's 194th regular season game with the Rangers.

Stasis

Tonight's game was the first time the Rangers have allowed 7 or more goals in a game since October 8, 2013. Tomas Hertl retired Marty Biron by putting 4 goals past him as the Sharks annihilated the Rangers 9-2 in AV's third game as head coach. Tonight was AV's 194th regular season game with the Rangers.

It's just Hank being the classy guy he is, lowering his stats so Price can resume his rightful position as the world's best goalie when he returns.

Good guy Lundqvist, such a good guy.

Srsly though, so happy I missed this one. Ewww. There's some work to do here boys!

It's too goddamn warm right now.

We haven't been consistently below freezing for more than a day or two at a time and as a result none of the outdoor rinks have opened yet.

I want to skate bros

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tokarski back in tonight, not surprising seeing as he actually played well last game. Beaulieu back in too.

Byron and Weise are the top 2 RWs

:lol :lol :lol

zroid

Banned
HOLY SHIT it actually happened

RIP Mike Johnston

unfortunately Carlyle will not be reuniting with Kessel.........yet

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HOLY SHIT it actually happened

RIP Mike Johnston

unfortunately Carlyle will not be reuniting with Kessel.........yet
I read this as Mike Johnson at first and almost had a stroke

Penguins need to being back the original Penguin, come on down Jacques Martin

2 goal leads are the new 3 goal leads... Can't ever hold them.

We're going to end the season with over half our games going to OT, with half of those being losses.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Johnston gone? Finally...! Though I wonder if they'll wait till after Jan 1st to get an official coach.

Phil "Coach Killer" Kesseleleleele! Number one in our hearts!

I they wait for the off season and hope Hitch becomes available.

Hitchcock would be a good choice.

Sooo Ticker is back in tonight..? I'm okay with this because he played very well against Detroit. I think what the Habs should do is Make Condon play one night then Ticker the other. Rotate the Goalies until Price gets back

For Example:

Next games are:
Sharks- Condon
Kings-Ticker
Stars-Condon
Preds-Ticker
Wild-Condon

I think that will be more better than Condon playing like 5 straight.

Top Bottom