• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

zroid

Banned
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS MIKE JOHNSTON GUY

The real news is Frankie Corrado is going to play on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socreges

Banned
Apparently Leafs wanted to send him on another conditioning stint and were rejected because like before it was obviously bullshit. Been in the press box for over a month. They'll condition him in the NHL. All according to Cock plan

Quick

Banned
Apparently Leafs wanted to send him on another conditioning stint and were rejected because like before it was obviously bullshit. Been in the press box for over a month. They'll condition him in the NHL. All according to Cock plan

The league has great experience with Lou's bullshit. :lol

It was actually amusing watching it from the outside when he did it with the Devils. Now that he's with the Leafs, I can admire his ability to work those rule technicalities.

Frankie goes to Tampa Bay-Wood!!!!

Just according to Stamcocku.

RevoDS

Hitchcock would be a good choice.

Sooo Ticker is back in tonight..? I'm okay with this because he played very well against Detroit. I think what the Habs should do is Make Condon play one night then Ticker the other. Rotate the Goalies until Price gets back

For Example:

Next games are:
Sharks- Condon
Kings-Ticker
Stars-Condon
Preds-Ticker
Wild-Condon

I think that will be more better than Condon playing like 5 straight.

That would be much better, yeah. From what we've seen so far, Condon can be great but he can't handle a full-blown starter's workload. He needs to be rested more and if Tokarski can step up, all the better.

Sooo Ticker is back in tonight..? I'm okay with this because he played very well against Detroit. I think what the Habs should do is Make Condon play one night then Ticker the other. Rotate the Goalies until Price gets back

For Example:

Next games are:
Sharks- Condon
Kings-Ticker
Stars-Condon
Preds-Ticker
Wild-Condon

2013-2014 Ticker pls come back

Pikma

Banned

For Example:

Next games are:
Sharks- Condon
Kings-Ticker
Stars-Condon
Preds-Ticker
Wild-Condon

I'd offer you Lehtonen but I don't think you guys have anything interesting for me, sorry.

iLLmAtlc

media at its finest
dfoPQtv.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Pikma after last night it reconfirmed my thought that the Stars need to go back to the old jerseys. Not a fan of that green.
Shut your dirty whore mouth, Victory Green 4 Life

To be honest, I didn't like it that much at first but it really grew on me since then, I would never change them back.

Cake Boss

Banned
Please MTL, post up 9 against us tonight. Just embarrass this team. Borofuckingweicksi at forward again after his shitty penalties that cost us the game. Good fucking accountability there coach you fucking tard. Not even MacLean was this dumb. Putting a shitty dman at forward.

I wanna see some change in this organisation and would like to sacrifice this season in order to have a cleansing of fuckery from top to bottom. From management to coaching.

I nominate to sacrifice this season in order to get our shitty mediocre management out of office and our shitty coaching (kept Tourigny tho)

Wait, we won a cup?

yeah, and we didn't do shit during the remaining 12-13 years :(

Hopefully we'll win another one with these new ones
in the next 50 years

I feel you on the last part... I just want one in my lifetime. I will have legitimate hope around the 2017-2018 seasons when Sexy Hexy's full vision will hopefully come to fruition.

I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the ice again

Please MTL, post up 9 against us tonight. Just embarrass this team. Borofuckingweicksi at forward again after his shitty penalties that cost us the game. Good fucking accountability there coach you fucking tard. Not even MacLean was this dumb. Putting a shitty dman at forward.

I wanna see some change in this organisation and would like to sacrifice this season in order to have a cleansing of fuckery from top to bottom. From management to coaching.

I nominate to sacrifice this season in order to get our shitty mediocre management out of office and our shitty coaching (kept Tourigny tho)

We will do our best CB. Consider it a Birthday Present from HabsGAF.

yyzjohn

Banned

Sad when fans route for their team to tank :(

Yawnier

Banned

Why the hell is boroballs at forward? Wtf

kingslunk

Bought all my parts for PC. Only one store in the entire DFW metroplex had the i7 skylake in stock. Spent an extra $100 to get it. Gonna wait and see if frys or micro center gets on on monday or tuesday. :[

Yawnier

Banned
The flyers have one of the nicest home jerseys in hockey, imo.
Cuz his grittiness and localness per/60 is off the charts compared to Russian Nazi American Shane Prince

So he is the Ottawa equivalent of a Good GTHL kid, gotcha. Didn't know he was from the Ottawa area

Yo could someone send me some Yuengling? I have been craving some of its goodness

speaking of which what is everyone's alcohol of choice? be as specific as you wish

Razorskin

----- ------
dtT97kJ.png

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for defensive responsibility, I can tell you I have none. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you resign now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will fire you.

Top Bottom