• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Mitchell set to return Against the Shorks. Thank Goodness. We got some Stability on our 4th line.

I hope Hudon stays up. He's been playing good hockey

Cake Boss

Banned
Thank you Habs. You exposed this team perfectly.

I didn't even watch the game, but how the fuck do you allow 27 shots in 1 period alone???!!!!

How the fuck.

There is the Dave Cameron that was hated in the AHL by his own team and his junior teams. He's just some small time PEI idiot.

Cake Boss

Banned
Cameron "I have no idea what happened in the 1st period"
How do you handle this going forward? "I have no idea, I'll figure that out tmw"

The supposed expert doesn't know how to handle his team :lol

Just gtfo dude, take Murray and his shitty assistants with you.

Thank you Habs. You exposed this team perfectly.

I didn't even watch the game, but how the fuck do you allow 27 shots in 1 period alone???!!!!

How the fuck.

There is the Dave Cameron that was hated in the AHL by his own team and his junior teams. He's just some small time PEI idiot.

It was very aggressive on Habs part. They made Karlsson look like Tom Gilbert . I feel for you SensGaf. Cowen is the absolute worst player on that Team. He's just bad. Anderson was hanged out to dry in the first period, he was pissed

Quick

Banned
Leafs are repotedly getting new logo/uniform next year

I'm not optimistic. Why mess with a good thing?

I'm dreading this. Amid the throwback revolution going on in sports, the Leafs managed have a timeless design for the logo (it's a fucking Leaf :lol) and a perfectly "classic" jersey, I think.

What I'm worried about is the hint that the Leafs might go with a textless logo. Their social media accounts are using this:

https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs

hbheZ9vC.jpg

Positive Leafs news: they have 5 players who will be at the world juniors this year, all who should play major roles for their respective teams (ie. not playing on the 4th line like Freddy the goat)

Nylander's status will be determined by the end of the week. He might be the only holdout, but I hope he gets assigned for it.

Cake Boss

Banned
It was very aggressive on Habs part. They made Karlsson look like Tom Gilbert . I feel for you SensGaf. Cowen is the absolute worst player on that Team. He's just bad. Anderson was hanged out to dry in the first period, he was pissed

No The Sens made Norrisson look like Tom Gilbert. He has been playing 28-33 mind the past month or so. He has been overplayed and has to carry this shitty AHL D core on his back every night. He knows that when he's not ice, the sens don't have a positive shot for/ against ratio, and can't get out of their zone.

The teams defense is built like shit. Other than Karlsson and Methot. Everyone else is a bottom pairing dman or belong in the AHL.

Also, looks like both the Flames and Oilers are two points out of a playoff spot?

What a shitacular division.

Meanwhile Winnipeg has 30 points which is good enough for a 2nd place tie in the pacific but 5 points out of a playoff spot in the central.

It's like we're in the NBA right now.

Pikma

Banned
Also, looks like both the Flames and Oilers are two points out of a playoff spot?

What a shitacular division.
Both teams had to win 5 games out of a 5-game homestand to get there. I'll suck 1,001 western canadian cocks if any of those pathetic teams is able to sustain it.

NHLgaf how is NHL 16 any good this year? I remember last year it was horrible and stripped of a ton of features. I mainly play offline dynasty mode and stuff so I was wondering if it was worth it.

Quick

Banned
NHLgaf how is NHL 16 any good this year? I remember last year it was horrible and stripped of a ton of features. I mainly play offline dynasty mode and stuff so I was wondering if it was worth it.

It's what NHL 15 should have been. Definitely a lot better.

Razorskin

----- ------
Team Canada roster as it stands:

Forwards (14)
Barzal
Beauvillier
Chartier
Crouse
Gauthier
Hawryluk
Konecny
Marner
Merkley
Perlini
Point
Quenneville
Stephens
Strome

Defencemen (9)
Chabot
Dermott
Fleury
Hicketts
Hickey
Juulsen
Lauzon
Mckeown
Sanheim

Goalies
Blackwood
McDonald
Montembault

I think Dunn was also on the roster but got injured in camp.
Dal Colle has really fallen off a cliff this year...

Also, something to consider:

uGybxV0.png

zroid

Banned
I hope Juulsen makes it.. Or did he ?

These are the 9 D still at camp, 2 will be cut

Chabot
Dermott
Fleury
Hicketts
Hickey
Juulsen
Lauzon
McKeown
Sanheim

The D corps is definitely a lot weaker than last year.

I think Hickey will be cut, and one of Chabot, Dermott, Juulsen, or Lauzon

These are the 9 D still at camp, 2 will be cut

Chabot
Dermott
Fleury
Hicketts
Hickey
Juulsen
Lauzon
McKeown
Sanheim

The D corps is definitely a lot weaker than last year.

I think Hickey will be cut, and one of Chabot, Dermott, Juulsen, or Lauzon

I wanna see a Chabot Juulsen line damn it. Chabot is a good Defenceman. I've seen this kid play. I'll be disappointed if those two get cut.

Quick

Banned
so is dynasty mode pretty deep? Like I said what I mainly play.

If it is legit I am going to probably go and get it here within the next week or two

Be A GM is my mode of choice. Once I get the October roster update for each year, I'm in.

Player Morale is a neat idea, but it seems to have very little impact from what I'm seeing so far. It affects their ratings, either by one or two points plus or minus. They either complain or brag, and you either pat their back or tell them to shut up and that affects their morale level. Poor play also affects it. I haven't gotten to the point where a player requested a trade, if that's even a prompt available.

Still no All-Star game. I'm not too mad about this, but it would be nice to have.

Pre-season is back in the game. I don't really care for it.

Menus are a little better to navigate in Be A GM.

I play NHL primarily for EASHL and that mode is pretty great this year. Hits aren't as impactful though, really frustrating when you nail a guy and he somehow maintains control

Top Bottom