• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Be A GM is my mode of choice. Once I get the October roster update for each year, I'm in.

Player Morale is a neat idea, but it seems to have very little impact from what I'm seeing so far. It affects their ratings, either by one or two points plus or minus. They either complain or brag, and you either pat their back or tell them to shut up and that affects their morale level. Poor play also affects it. I haven't gotten to the point where a player requested a trade, if that's even a prompt available.

Still no All-Star game. I'm not too mad about this, but it would be nice to have.

Pre-season is back in the game. I don't really care for it.

Menus are a little better to navigate in Be A GM.

Okay cool. Sounds like I am going to grab it then!

Shit, I didn't even answer your question. I think it goes as deep as the pre-NHL 15 games.

Nah you did. Dynasty mode= Be a GM. And that is all I play anyway.

But yeah I have been putting it off due to how bad NHL 15 was and didn't want to get burned again

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looking at the Pacific Division

pile_of_shit.gif

Edit:
Canadies first-round draft choice off to Finland with Team Canada for world juniors. #HabsIO
Sweet

Red_Man

just in case you didn't know, there's still going to be 2 D cuts AFTER they play their exhibition matches in Finland
Right, hopefully he makes it. Haven't had a chance to watch him since he missed all of preseason.

NHLgaf how is NHL 16 any good this year? I remember last year it was horrible and stripped of a ton of features. I mainly play offline dynasty mode and stuff so I was wondering if it was worth it.

Gameplay is still Jank. awful defense AI, crap goalies etc... It's like watching the leafs this season.

lotso of modes tho.

Xeteh

Missed most of the game because I was watching the Packers, glad the Avs are winning!

Shattenkirk destroyed Duchene on that 1on1. God damn.

Red_Man

On my phone so I can't post it, but Mirtle put up an article today for the Glove and Mail that basically says Stamkos is hitting free agency, and that it's the most likely outcome right now. I didn't realize it was believed to be that far gone already, that's harsh for the Lightning if they can't even trade him.

Quick

Banned
On my phone so I can't post it, but Mirtle put up an article today for the Glove and Mail that basically says Stamkos is hitting free agency, and that it's the most likely outcome right now. I didn't realize it was believed to be that far gone already, that's harsh for the Lightning if they can't even trade him.

No GM would make a huge trade offer for him knowing he's set on hitting FA now.

Best chance in this scenario is he becomes a rental for a playoff team for a low-to-medium-sized return.

Yzerman potentially losing both St. Louis and Stamkos. Wow.

zroid

Banned

Crazy. Pretty shitty for the Bolts, but I'm glad though. Like I always said, stars hitting UFA is good for the league.

Red_Man

No GM would make a huge trade offer for him knowing he's set on hitting FA now.

Best chance in this scenario is he becomes a rental for a playoff team for a low-to-medium-sized return.

Yzerman potentially losing both St. Louis and Stamkos. Wow.
Losing both captains between 3 seasons is crazy. I wonder if Bergevin would try to make a move for him as a rental if he's legimately available.

iLLmAtlc

hmm just took a look at the article. not sure how much substance is there, seemed more like reasoned speculation.

from what i gathered it was about a rift with cooper and also yzerman tried to move stamkos to buffalo before the NMC kicked in.

zroid

Banned
hmm just took a look at the article. not sure how much substance is there, seemed more like reasoned speculation.

from what i gathered it was about a rift with cooper and also yzerman tried to move stamkos to buffalo before the NMC kicked in.
it sounds to me like he talked to people off the record who are close to Stamkos, and they indicated he wants to leave

of course, that's still second hand info, so yeah

iLLmAtlc

article was being weasely about it imo. it'd be one thing if he reported as a fact that stamkos wants out of town, but he's just kinda guessing, so meh.

Top Bottom