• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

zroid

Banned
Yes it's the 3rd game in 4 nights on the road, and yes the Bolts are injury riddled

VFoGSxd.png

but it's the fuckin leafs

Xeteh

If the Avs are good at one thing in the last few years... its ruining the Blackhawks fun, hopefully that trend continues tonight.

Line_HTX

The Flyers aren't on NBCSN? I know you are in Houston so idk what you are watching unless you are watching the CSN stream from Philly lol

and yeah Space Dandy sucks. Not a fan at all

Nah, they're getting set for Avs Hawks. I do not have CSN.

No U! You have shit tastes!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oscar Lindberg's had a rough game.

Aw, and there's Skjei coughing one up to set up an easy Oilers goal. Just bad luck on that one. He had been excellent all game up until that point.

Nah, they're getting set for Avs Hawks. I do not have CSN.

No U! You have shit tastes!

Oh okay that makes sense. i am not watching NBCSN so the pregame, "live look ins" which are actually delayed a bit lol

To Space Dandy, just not my style. Love anime but just find it cheesy and shitty lol

Quick

Banned
Is it a "no shit Sherlock" thing to say that the Leafs are definitely serious about getting Stamkos?

MLSE not allowing any Stamkos to Toronto signs or anything referencing it really makes me believe this now. I've mostly been joking about it. :lol

zroid

Banned
Is it a "no shit Sherlock" thing to say that the Leafs are definitely serious about getting Stamkos?

MLSE not allowing any Stamkos to Toronto signs or anything referencing it really makes me believe this now. I've mostly been joking about it. :lol

that was a misreport. they're just not allowing signs with the TSN logo on it.

Top Bottom