• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Canes fans or at least those who watch the Canes more than me:

Has Jeff Skinner finally got back to his level of play from his rookie year? He looked like a possible breakout star that year. But since has obviously not done so good.

But now he has two hat tricks in three games. Ridiculous.

The Canes commentators won't stop jerking off on him so I assume so

Entropia

No One Remembers
Canes fans or at least those who watch the Canes more than me:

Has Jeff Skinner finally got back to his level of play from his rookie year? He looked like a possible breakout star that year. But since has obviously not done so good.

But now he has two hat tricks in three games. Ridiculous.

Eh, he does well and then kinda fades again. He just happens to be on a hot streak.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Other than asking the obvious question of "who is this?", how do you figure out who's texting you? I'm getting a text from someone whose number I probably deleted and I'm too far into the conversation to ask who it is.

Never back down! Just carry on like it's normal.

Quick

Banned
Never back down! Just carry on like it's normal.

I gave up. I'm sorry, Katpain!

what is their gaf username? not worth it if they aren't a member here anyway

I brought up GAF to a friend of mine who's into video games and all I got was "what's that?"

He's not a true gamer after all.

"Lost my contacts recently, who is this again?"

I just did this. Exactly this. "I'm sorry, who are you? I list a bunch of my contacts because of a bad backup."

Pikma

Banned
Other than asking the obvious question of "who is this?", how do you figure out who's texting you? I'm getting a text from someone whose number I probably deleted and I'm too far into the conversation to ask who it is.

ask him/her to send you a nude, that'll work

I
I brought up GAF to a friend of mine who's into video games and all I got was "what's that?"

He's not a true gamer after all.

I bring up gaf to who I think are gamer friends but they are always like "what the hell is that?"

I am genuinely surprised. Some are even surprised to even hear about reddit

GHOST BEAR WINNER!!!!

GHOST BEAR WINNNER!!!!!!!!

GHOST BEAR!!!!!
GHOST BEAR!!!

GHOST MOTHER FUCKING BEAR!!!!!!!!!

GHOST BEAR WINS IT FOR US!!!!

FixedWindyEgret.gif

white-people-dancing-9.gif

Top Bottom