• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Watching Lehtonen play wrecks my fucking nerves

Sounds like you need a drink!

giphy.gif

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

giphy.gif

Stasis

Alllllllll the penalties.

I hate to be that guy but a couple have been terrible calls. Couple really dumb moves by us too, though.

Watching Skjei and Diesel has been great. Too bad it's gonna end when Girardi comes back.

McDonagh/Shattenkirk
Yandle/McIlrath
Skjei/Klein

Pls.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The kids back on D better than Staal and Girardi confirmed.
It's a small sample size, and it is the McDavidless Oilers, after all, but even still, it's pretty incredible what a difference it is on the back end there.

No more penalties would be super nice.

Quick

Banned
Other than asking the obvious question of "who is this?", how do you figure out who's texting you? I'm getting a text from someone whose number I probably deleted and I'm too far into the conversation to ask who it is.

Other than asking the obvious question of "who is this?", how do you figure out who's texting you? I'm getting a text from someone whose number I probably deleted and I'm too far into the conversation to ask who it is.

"Oh yeah dude remember when we plugged my butthole!"

Canes fans or at least those who watch the Canes more than me:

Has Jeff Skinner finally got back to his level of play from his rookie year? He looked like a possible breakout star that year. But since has obviously not done so good.

But now he has two hat tricks in three games. Ridiculous.

Maybe send it to other friends and ask if they have the number? I've done that a few times.

Or just ask for a picture of their boobies.

EDIT: ITS JUST SO EASY FOR ZACH PARISE ON HIS KNEES BAH GAWD

Put the shit into facebook, they may be stupid enough to have attached it to their account.

Top Bottom