• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Holiday

Banned
Another game with no effort and no discipline I'm sure at some point something will change.

Hahaha just kidding. I can't wait to watch a 5-0 loss on Monday.

6f7cdc9c47bfa6a23c3216dae4ca8fba.gif

zroid

Banned
I was just thinking of that time Simmonds and Holland were screaming at each other from across the benches

I miss Holland :(

zroid

Banned
Danny Markov, for example, didn’t say no when asked about potentially getting down and blocking a shot, just like the old days.

“I not plan it at all,” Markov said through a thick Russian accent, as a huge smile spread across his face. “But if team need it, I do!”

loool please

Quick

Banned
Ronda ��

People watch the Alumni games?

I haven't actually been able to watch alumni games in full, hoping I can finish the Leafs/Red Wings one today at least before getting pulled away.

Also, mixed feelings on Ronda Rousey getting wrecked. I feel bad because I like her (though not in a rabid UFC fan kind of way), but at the same time, she's talked a lot of shit in the past. Not saying "lol good" but boy did it catch up on her. I'm not big on the UFC, but it's entertaining enough in what little I see.

Top Bottom