• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Quick

Banned
Took a quick look at the Blackhawks Alumni roster, and I feel like it's scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit. Didn't realize Jamal Mayers was a Blackhawks legend.

Forwards

Adam Burish, Kyle Calder, Daniel Carcillo, Jim Cummins, Eric Daze, Ben Eager, Dave Mackey, Jamal Mayers, Grant Mulvey, Troy Murray, Brian Noonan, Reid Simpson

Defense

Adrian Aucoin, Reggie Kerr, Steve Konroyd, Jack O'Callahan, Steve Poapst, Brent Sopel, Gary Suter

Goalies

Murray Bannerman, Darren Pang, Jimmy Waite

They miss Baeho.

It's kinda weird how all articles mention finns missing Laine and Puljujärvi from this WJC but most don't mention Aho at all. He has been one of the best rookies this season in NHL and was just as important part of that crazy line last WJC as Laine and Puljujärvi. Maybe even the most important. I guess it's because he plays in Carolina...

Quick

Banned
When was the last time the team honoured the '67 Leafs?

I feel like it was fairly recent. I might also be mixing it up with the amount of times Keon was recognized, though that was overdue and the team is probably catching up for lost time lol.

Top Bottom