• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

zroid

Banned
58387244d6ed4a42a793be0a453c8461.png

Hakstol decides to scratch Konecny, who had two great assists last game, for fucking Boyd Gordon... Talk about being punished for doing well. Fuck you Hak.

PillarEN

Dubnyk picks up the shutout. Staal scores game winner. Empty netter in the final minute. Minnesota over Columbus 2-0. Torts tells some reporter to shut the fuck up after bringing up that 14 consecutive wins must be something to be proud of.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's an alternate universe somewhere, where we traded Price instead of Halak and become the next Oilers for the following 15 years.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Switzerland came back from 3-0 and 4-1 to win 5-4 in SO at the WJ's, whew

this also means that Finland is facing relegation round, ouch

PillarEN

i think there are more blackhawks fans at the game than carolina fans cause it felt like there was more cheers for the goal than boos
Makes sense. People have been moving out of Chicago in recent years and Charlotte has been gaining in recent years. That's close enough to Raleigh. Don't really associate North Carolina with a vacation state/second home state but maybe that's true too?

zroid

Banned
Tomorrow I think, in the afternoon.

So same time as the Leafs/Wings one then... hope I can watch both

actually i don't even know if they're on TV :lol

edit: scratch that, the Leafs/Wings is from 12-2:30, and the Hawks/Blues is from 2:30-5. Both on TV. Perfect!

PillarEN

Wait, is Marty actually going to play goal for the Blues tomorrow? That's just a joke right? Why not Grant Fuhr? And is Chris Pronger playing? The cheater! He better not be when he's on whoever's roster in the NHL.

I don't care if he plays in the alumni game. It's still a little weird though if he isn't officially retired.

Top Bottom