• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Time to make NHL-GAF DALÉ again.

My 3 point plan:

1. Build a wall

2. Renegotiate the allegence list. To many posts are going north.

3. Monitor CREEPER to stop him from ruining more things

Quick

Banned
My 3-point plan:

1) NHL-GAF is already great. Keep at it.

2) Support the allegiance list.

3) Tell Creeper he has a stupid face.

4) Remove the Winnipeg Jets.

calder

I retract and side with Quick for points 3 and 4

bgsp.gif

Et tu, imbask?

Crooked Quick's 3 point plan is very small, not enough points! Creeper is also the biggest puppet and a cyber bully. Believe me.

My better than Quick's 3 point plan:

1. Build a wall

4. Dopey Stats will be the only stats going forward.

5. Ban all other sport fans from posting in the thread.

Crooked Quick's 3 point plan is very small, not enough points! Creeper is also the biggest puppet and a cyber bully. Believe me.

1. Build a wall

That's 5 Points Dubbed

Yawnier

Banned

1. Build a wall

This is going to affect NHL-gaf very bigly

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Debating whether or not to even watch the game tonight. That's one of the worst forward groups I've ever seen.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is simultaneously polite and savage from AV:
Jim Cerny ‏@JimCerny 3m 3 minutes ago

AV says #Isles, from what he's seen on tape, "are same team they've always been" & called them "good team on paper"

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
We've had posters here who are good, productive citizens. We can't just kick them out.

#LoveDubsHate

Unless it's Creeper.

They're stealing all of our posts though.

Looks like I'm voting for Dubbed, I'm just worried fiscally.

Cake Boss

Banned
How's my boy Puempel after that tap in goal he got from Vesey on his first game.

Oh he still has that one goal since. Good for 7 points total in 56 NHL games. Yeah it's definitely the sens fault you suck.

Pikma

Banned
Stars fan trying to tone down the meaning of success sounds about right, gotta lower the ceiling when you're a mediocre team even after fleecing the fuck out of the bruins 4 years ago
This is not about teams you dumbass, I call out every one of all the fuckers that come here and brag about meaningless shit, I've even done it to Turtle and other Stars fan too.

The fact that fans of a barely above average team brag a fuck ton more than Marvie, a fan of the most succesful team in the last 5 years, says way more than I could ever put into words

And yeah, the stars are shit and not anywhere close to being successful, what's your point?

imBask

Banned
This is not about teams you dumbass, I call out every one of all the fuckers that come here and brag about meaningless shit, I've even done it to Turtle and other Stars fan too.

The fact that fans of a barely above average team brag a fuck ton more than Marvie, a fan of the most succesful team in the last 5 years, says way more than I could ever put into words

And yeah, the stars are shit and not anywhere close to being successful, what's your point?

So unless you're a Blackhawks fan you should be Pikma-level negative about your team ? gotcha

If in your world being happy for a team that's on top of the standings is wrong then I guess you're living a sad fucking life fam

Marvie_3

Banned
My 3-point plan:

1) NHL-GAF is already great. Keep at it.

2) Support the allegiance list.

3) Tell Creeper he has a stupid face.

4) Remove the Winnipeg Jets.
Point 3 makes me extra proud you selected me as your running mate.

thats because i hate a lot of things about my team despite its recent success.

Pikma

Banned
So unless you're a Blackhawks fan you should be Pikma-level negative about your team ? gotcha

If in your world being happy for a team that's on top of the standings is wrong then I guess you're living a sad fucking life fam
In these cases you just need to remember what happened to KingRacistBroly last time his team was on top of the standings.

And I'm not telling you not to be happy, I never said that, you better fucking enjoy it, what I meant is that you need to be realistic about it all, and that bragging about the standings in fucking december means shit

Top Bottom