• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

Foggy

CynUuJ2WEAABfBv.jpg:large

even without Price

MTL > TOR

Stats are stats

Wait what, BJs pp% is 25%.

How is that a weakness?

Looking at those power rankings based on advanced stats, Carolina would be doing better if they could score, and Dallas would be doing better if their goalies could stop a puck.

imBask

Banned
Looking at those power rankings based on advanced stats, Carolina would be doing better if they could score, and Dallas would be doing better if their goalies could stop a puck.

yeah but at least Stars are respectable. Having a good goalie is shameful and truly disgusting

calder

Good lord it's somehow snowing *harder* than it was this morning when I was almost killed dead by snow on my walk to work.

Game tonight is going to be played in front of a half empty rink I bet lol.

calder

Meh Jays will be fine. Still a good core even without EE (god I'll miss him) and for some reason, I don't know quite why, but I think the Sox might still fuck it up somehow.

Besides, the Jays should be more than talented enough to challenge for a WC spot even if the Sox win 110 games.

I am *very* interested in what the Jays will do with their open roster spots and the money they have burning a hole in their pocket. If they crap out and fail to get anyone good then I reserve the right to freak out and predict disaster.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People still leaning on about how Price is the only reason for the Habs success....

raw

Expecting a loss tonight, can't image how much the offence will dry up with AGally out for now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait what, BJs pp% is 25%.

How is that a weakness?

I was scratching my head at "5v5 Offense" being a weakness for the top scoring team in the league, too.

I realize it's because their Corsi sucks, that still doesn't make sense.

Delryk

Expecting a loss tonight, can't image how much the offence will dry up with AGally out for now.

Time to put all your bets in!

How many goals on Mon10ya? ;)

Seriously, why the hell isn't Price in? Not like he's been super busy... coach thinks they're going to lose anyway?.. werid.

Pikma

Banned
People still leaning on about how Price is the only reason for the Habs success....

raw

Habs success?

Lmao, what success? Being 2nd in the league at the end of November is success now?

The only reason someone would call it that is because there's a bunch of frustrated longtime fans desperate for an opportunity to brag about something

imBask

Banned
Stars fan trying to tone down the meaning of success sounds about right, gotta lower the ceiling when you're a mediocre team even after fleecing the fuck out of the bruins 4 years ago

imBask

Banned
If you vote for me for the newly opened mod position, I will purge this thread of Leafs fans

imbask/CreeperBlocks 2016

Top Bottom