• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Now Marc Staal is injured. Welcome back, Adam Clendening!

And now Lee blatantly takes down Holden with a high shot away from the puck and somehow manages to vehemently complain about it being called.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Somehow Staal is back on the ice after having his leg broken in half. This game is started to getting some serious Rangers-Islanders salt going.

Rick Nash is out for the rest of the game with a "lower body injury."

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Man just watching Laine play at this age, and this level is a site to see. He is a great passer, play maker but a phenomenal shooter as well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This turned into a serious demolition derby towards the end of that period. Just pure chaos, bodies flying all over the place. You know, hockey.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The hit on Larsen.

Props to Markstrom keeping everyone away from Larsen.

EDIT: Granlund too.

oh man that looks bad

clean hit, Larsen never looked up and didn't see him, was completely unprepared

but OUCH that looks bad :/ hope he's okay

fuck whoever that Devils player who kicked him in the head (accidentally/whatever) was though

Smiley90

I think it was Nr. 22 that hit him in the head with the skate?

... That's Kyle Quincey, apparently

Couldn't have stepped on and into him any harder if he tried

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Jesus I know as teammates your mad about that hit but take your business else where dude almost got punctured with how many skates during that skirmish, disgusting.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Always find it funny how they play DMX at hockey games.

I guess most music is licensed by the league and not the teams themselves cause it sounds like a lot of arenas have the same music.

Smiley90

Hmm, wonder how many games Hall is getting for that.
Blindside hit to the head ain't a good look.

it's not a blindside hit if you hit him into the chest when the other guy isn't looking forward for 5 seconds straight

it was a clean hit, albeit extremely unfortunate because Larsen was 100% unprepared and got knocked the fuck out

hope he's okay, but it was a clean hit.

Top Bottom