• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
3 straight shifts with excellent chances for a shorty.

EDIT: If this was October, it would be 4-0 Rangers right now, all on shorthanded goals.

Cake Boss

Banned
Man is fighting not allowed in the league anymore or something. Refs breaking up fights before they even start, just broke up another fight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm seeing the Habs play the Flyers in Philly at the beginning of February, hopefully he's back in the line up by then.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Devils' power play goal is our first unsuccessful penalty kill in quite some time. And it was Hank knocking it into his own net.

QYVDY55.jpg
🤘

Socreges

Banned
Devils' power play goal is our first unsuccessful penalty kill in in 542 minutes and 26 seconds. And it was Hank knocking it into his own net, which is the first time he has done so on a Sunday with less than 10 cm of snow on the ground in 212 games.
Felt your post wasn't in the true Metatron spirit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Watching a game involving the Devils is just the worst.

The Rangers have had 6 high quality shorthanded chances that I've counted in this game. Virtually none at even strength or on the power play aside from two Rick Nash bullrushes, one of which would have been an easy goal of the year candidate if it had managed to get in the net.

trifelife

Shame that trifelife gets to see a good game, but otherwise I'm happy

Don't worry bud. Other than the first two of the year and Toronto recently, I've seen awful games almost exclusively.

Highlight of the game was buddy yelling, "Shoulda stuck to Blitzball, Chaput!" The deepest cuts.

Top Bottom