• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Feels like Willy and Mitch have barely played together so far, this will be interesting.

They have once in training camp.

Marner has been almost entirely isolated from Matthews and Nylander. Our two best playmakers together oooooh.

These are the best lines we've iced all year... matthews line still not optimal but ehhh baby steps

zroid

Banned
At some point this season I hope Babs experiments with a (Matthews+Nylander)-Marner line, would be interesting

Nylander playing C here would slot everyone onto their natural positions, but he and Matthews could switch places on the fly and Nylander would end up being an off-wing trigger man where appropriate.

You probably want to balance the lineup a bit more than this most of the time, but if they can develop some chemistry playing as a unit like this it might be a good option when trailing by a goal late or something.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Last week, Antti Raanta was the NHL's 2nd star of the week.

This week, Henrik Lundqvist is the NHL's 2nd star of the week.

#goaliecontroversy

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
For some dumb reason, nylander is still on PP1 with Bozak out so it seems Marner is the C on PP2 (JVR, Leivo, Sosh are the other Fs on PP2)

MAKES SENSE

Socreges

Banned
Gotta love how every major news story has people panicking, with some apparent excitement, that world war 3 is about to break out

Routine Obama press conference? World War 3!
Tensions in the south China Sea? World War 3!
Russian ambassador killed? World War 3!

imBask

Banned
Gotta love how every major news story has people panicking, with some apparent excitement, that world war 3 is about to break out

Routine Obama press conference? World War 3!
Tensions in the south China Sea? World War 3!
Russian ambassador killed? World War 3!

you only have to be right once to get all that e-penis growth

Nolan Patrick will be a bust!

zroid

Banned
tonight's rosters

C0Dix7MWIAAFKh-.jpg:orig

PillarEN

Vinny Viola is getting nominated to be Secretary of the Army....All kinds of gross but I don't think it will effect the Panthers.

Maybe he can help the Golden Knights get their trademark?

I hope Blade Runner 2049 turns out well. Of all these franchises that are making a comeback it's really the only unsoiled one. Pure like snow.

I hope Blade Runner 2049 turns out well. Of all these franchises that are making a comeback it's really the only unsoiled one. Pure like snow.

Which is kind of funny, seeing how the original cut of Blade Runner was far weaker than the version virtually everyone knows now.

Cake Boss

Banned
Hey how's my boy Matt Puemps doing after that 1 goal in his first game as a ranger then decided to talk shit.

Let see here....

GP21 G1 A0 P1

Averaging 8:49 TOI/G

“They let you play here, they let you play to your strengths," Puempel told the newspaper after scoring a goal in his Rangers debut. "They know there are going to be mistakes. They’re not barking at you every time you come off the ice. It’s beneficial.”

They sure do

Holiday

Banned
Hey how's my boy Matt Puemps doing after that 1 goal in his first game as a ranger then decided to talk shit.

Let see here....

GP21 G1 A0 P1

Averaging 8:49 TOI/G

They sure do
He should have puemped the breaks.

Perhaps he has a puemped-up ego.

Looks like he was a one-puemp chump.

Top Bottom