• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2016 |OT| Best Christmas Since '93

I'd rather just get an Xbox One.

2cf0ab690719.gif

Socreges

Banned
Prds fans, what's up with Forsberg? Bad luck? Something nagging him? Any chance he'll start picking it up?

Note: this post definitely has nothing to do with fantasy hockey

Might trade him for Rakell, who is available...for now. But I could see him going cold while Forsberg finally gets hot

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Looks like I'll be getting free tickets to the Canada - USA NYE game, I know the roster isn't stacked, but I've never been to a WJ game and it will be nice to see Juulsen play.

PillarEN

The NHL really has to do something about starting times. The Wings game officially is supposed to start at 7PM eastern time. It's 7:20. No game. The NFL starts right on the dot. Are we celebrating something in Carolina? C'mon NHL. Fix this. I accept the league drops the puck 7 minutes late usually. A twenty minute delay? That's a joke.

The NHL really has to do something about starting times. The Wings game officially is supposed to start at 7PM eastern time. It's 7:20. No game. The NFL starts right on the dot. Are we celebrating something in Carolina? C'mon NHL. Fix this. I accept the league drops the puck 7 minutes late usually. A twenty minute delay? That's a joke.

Yep... soccer also starts right on the fucking nose in Europe too.

Syrinx

Start of Wings/Canes is delayed due to ice conditions.

WE GOAL SCORE!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

I know this one was delayed, but seriously is there a reason we have to watch the anthem on TV?

I guess they get more commercials that way, but ideally they'd do all of that crap earlier so we can get the puck drop on time.

Canada is really dominating. Finnish goalie looks like shit.

Well he shit the bed already during last WJC many times (and never saw action again after getting changed in that quarter final Canada game) and since then he has been shit also in Finnish League. Goalies are our weakness this year (as weird as it's for Finnish national team)

Top Bottom